Author Topic: UFOLOGY And The Collins Elite  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
UFOLOGY And The Collins Elite
« on: March 16, 2018, 10:40:25 am »

This is one of the more comprehensive yet surprisingly accurate summaries and commentaries of the UFO stuff I've read.

It notes the fallen angel aspect of the critters.

https://spectralvision.wordpress.com/2018/01/21/ufology-and-the-collins-elite/

January 21, 2018 / trswartz

By Milton Grover
Authors note: Although the information contained in this article can be applied worldwide, for the sake of brevity I have for the most part concentrated on what has emerged from the USA. Therefore, bearing this in mind I have confined my observations to what is acknowledged by many researchers as being at least within the realms of what is possible, you have to, because one you start to go down this extremely slippery rabbit hole, all sorts of unexpected side avenues open up and some of them are probably best left unexplored.

I am reminded of a saying by the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, ‘Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you’, the emphasis is mine, and believe me the subject of Ufology is indeed a deep, dark abyss and once you start looking, and I do mean really looking, the psychological fallout can be genuinely unsettling and have terrifying spiritual connections.

A word of warning though, keep in mind some of what follows is derived from fundamentalist thinking and theology, which tends to base its opinions on a fairly unique interpretation of scripture. I would like to express my thanks to Tim Green Beckley and Tim Schwartz from Conspiracy Journal and also John J. Ventre the multi-state director of MUFON, for their help and suggestions in preparing this article. As a final comment, please be aware that I wrote this very recently after coming across a new piece in the UFO jigsaw and I have no views or opinions one way or another on what follows. I have written it based on the information to hand and I have supplied sources that anyone who is interested can follow up and make their own judgment on whether it is valid or not.

. . .

... and in 1958 the then President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who had made the mistake of allowing the base to function without Presidential oversight, was flatly denied both access to the base and information regarding what was going on there. In retaliation the President promptly threatened to send in an army group from Colorado to dismantle the place. In response to this tactic he was grudgingly given the information he requested, but he never did wrest control of the base back from the CIA.
. . .

...However, the astute observation made by Dr McKenna fits exactly with a statement allegedly made by The Collins Elite to the effect that, “We have in our midst a cold-hearted and sinister intelligence of demonic origins that masquerades as alien.” Although the wording is slightly different, the meaning is identical. Before we examine The Collins Elite in a little more detail, we should consider some of the background and this involves looking at other, less well-known projects undertaken by the CIA and the other US intelligence agencies.

. . .

... The IRS wanted the tax due on the money in the Scientology bank accounts. However Hubbard, who considered his creation a religion, would not pay it. Eventually the Scientologists, after the death of Hubbard and now being run by David Miscavige, managed to effectively blackmail the IRS into granting them religious status allowing them to avoid paying tax.

. . .

... One of the papers purportedly coming from this group was entitled ‘Deception and UFOs: What we Believe and Why’ emerged in 1998 and in it there is a distillation of their findings since their inception in 1952. What is basically says is that the earth is being prepared for Armageddon and that human beings are little more that containers for souls that can be harvested in the service of Satan. The only way to salvation is, apparently, to embrace Christ as your redeemer and all will be well.

. . .

One of the strangest aspects of what came under their oversight was the possibility that a project was underway driven by these non-humans to create hybrids of humans and aliens to serve the antichrist and Satan during the endtimes, the time of Armageddon in fact. Never forget that fundamentalist Christians we encountered earlier fully believe this, along with the ‘rapture’, can and will happen and even the ultra-rational realm of science has its fair share of them. So yes, the Collins Elite probably are real, and seem to be still in existence, for in the murky world of intelligence gathering anything that works, however distasteful can and will be used, although this knowledge is seldom on public display; it is how ‘black projects’ work. Time as always will tell.

This article comes courtesy of Phenomena Magazine.
Recognized as the leading online magazine of its kind, now distributed worldwide, “Phenomena Magazine” is a FREE monthly publication produced by MAPIT (Manchester’s Association of Paranormal Investigation & Training). Phenomena Magazine looks into the whole realm of the Strange, Profound, Unknown and Unexplained, delving into subjects of the Paranormal, Ufological, Cryptozoological, Parapsychological and Fortean Events.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:13:23 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: UFOLOGY And The Collins Elite
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:03 pm »
Bookmark