Author Topic: Guess Who Oakland’s Mayor Was Talking To Before Tipping Off Illegal Aliens To ICE Raid[La Raza]  (Read 515 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

HotAir
JAZZ SHAWPosted at 8:01 am
March 15, 2018

A couple of weeks ago we learned that Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf had “no regrets” about warning illegal aliens of an impending ICE raid in her city and was definitely not going to apologize. But that didn’t answer all of the lingering questions about what appeared to be a clear case of obstructing justice and violating federal immigration laws. How and when did she learn about the upcoming raid? Who was she consulting with prior to making the decision to go public with the information so criminal illegal aliens could clear out and go to ground before ICE agents arrived?

We still don’t have all of those answers, but some of the details are coming to light. The local Oakland CBS outlet filed public record requests and discovered through a series of emails that Schaaf had been in contact with non-profit groups providing legal services to illegals and to independent business owners. (KPIX 5, Oakland)

Guess who Oakland's mayor was talking to before tipping off illegal aliens to ICE raid
In emails we obtained through a public records request, we didn’t find out who her sources were, but we do know who she was talking to before she made her big announcement.

Emails reveal that hours before the announcement, a group called Centro Legal de la Raza sent the mayor information on what employers should do in case of an ICE raid.

Centro Legal is a non-profit that provides legal services to undocumented immigrants.

(more)
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/15/guess-oaklands-mayor-talking-tipping-off-illegal-aliens-ice-raid/

This is the definition of sedition. She was clearly working in the interests of a foreign group to undermine Federal law enforcement. I would be very interested in her fundraising records after this. I would like to know how much she was paid to be a traitor to America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
We really need to start shooting people for treason again.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Legal Central for the Race". 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We really need to start shooting people for treason again.

Unfortunately for America, after the Dem superstar Bill 'Bubba' Clinton was impeached, the Democrats shut down almost all law enforcement as it applies to politicians. The only way a politician can get in trouble these days is if the crime is so utterly egregious that it simply cannot be ignored, or if they have no friends in the shadow government, or if they are Republican. So, I would give it a one in ten chance that anything will be done about this. They may do some perfunctory kabuki theater (a Trey Gowdy production) but as always nothing real will come of it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

HotAir
JAZZ SHAWPosted at 8:01 am
March 15, 2018

A couple of weeks ago we learned that Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf had “no regrets” about warning illegal aliens of an impending ICE raid in her city and was definitely not going to apologize. But that didn’t answer all of the lingering questions about what appeared to be a clear case of obstructing justice and violating federal immigration laws. How and when did she learn about the upcoming raid? Who was she consulting with prior to making the decision to go public with the information so criminal illegal aliens could clear out and go to ground before ICE agents arrived?

We still don’t have all of those answers, but some of the details are coming to light. The local Oakland CBS outlet filed public record requests and discovered through a series of emails that Schaaf had been in contact with non-profit groups providing legal services to illegals and to independent business owners. (KPIX 5, Oakland)

Guess who Oakland's mayor was talking to before tipping off illegal aliens to ICE raid
In emails we obtained through a public records request, we didn’t find out who her sources were, but we do know who she was talking to before she made her big announcement.

Emails reveal that hours before the announcement, a group called Centro Legal de la Raza sent the mayor information on what employers should do in case of an ICE raid.

Centro Legal is a non-profit that provides legal services to undocumented immigrants.

(more)
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/15/guess-oaklands-mayor-talking-tipping-off-illegal-aliens-ice-raid/

This is the definition of sedition. She was clearly working in the interests of a foreign group to undermine Federal law enforcement. I would be very interested in her fundraising records after this. I would like to know how much she was paid to be a traitor to America.

Anything/anyone "LaRaza" related should raise a red flag and suspicion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As long as Jeff Sessions remains as the AG, no politician or beaurocrat will ever be prosecuted for anything (unless they smoke a joint).

Not only is Sessions not interested in controlling what is supposed to be 'his staff', not only is he completely uninterested in the daily revelations of massive corruption that occurred in the Obama administration, not only is he not interested in Comey and his crew actively illegally leaking classified information and conspiring to thwart Trump, more than being uninterested he actually hides from these glaring issues.

Not only does he not lift a single finger to do something, he refuses even to discuss it. Libby, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Learner, and all the rest have nothing to fear as long as Sessions remains in office. He will surely ignore/protect them for as long as he can.

Offline the_doc

As long as Jeff Sessions remains as the AG, no politician or beaurocrat will ever be prosecuted for anything (unless they smoke a joint).

Not only is Sessions not interested in controlling what is supposed to be 'his staff', not only is he completely uninterested in the daily revelations of massive corruption that occurred in the Obama administration, not only is he not interested in Comey and his crew actively illegally leaking classified information and conspiring to thwart Trump, more than being uninterested he actually hides from these glaring issues.

Not only does he not lift a single finger to do something, he refuses even to discuss it. Libby, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Learner, and all the rest have nothing to fear as long as Sessions remains in office. He will surely ignore/protect them for as long as he can.
Qanon says that you are wrong about everything in that post.   

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"This is the definition of sedition. She was clearly working in the interests of a foreign group to undermine Federal law enforcement. I would be very interested in her fundraising records after this. I would like to know how much she was paid to be a traitor to America."

She is clearly a traitor to folks like you and me.
But out in Oakland and SanFran.... she's a hero.

(and that indicates why some kind of peaceful or non-peaceful "breakup" is in America's future)

Offline the_doc

240b wrote:
"This is the definition of sedition. She was clearly working in the interests of a foreign group to undermine Federal law enforcement. I would be very interested in her fundraising records after this. I would like to know how much she was paid to be a traitor to America."

She is clearly a traitor to folks like you and me.
But out in Oakland and SanFran.... she's a hero.

(and that indicates why some kind of peaceful or non-peaceful "breakup" is in America's future)

Trump may very well make an example of her.  But if so, I doubt he will attempt it in front of a Bay Area jury. 

We need to be patient.  Strange things are going on behind the scenes.