Author Topic: BREAKING: State Dept. Employee Fired for Releasing Fake News About Tillerson Firing  (Read 1184 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 13, 2018

Immediately after the announcement of the firing of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, the State Department Undersecretary for public diplomacy released a statement (see below) that Tillerson found out via Twitter. The lefty media including Jake Tapper (see below) immediately went ballistic with confirmation and Tweets.

Something didn’t pass the smell test to us. Strange, huh? Well, Steve Goldstein was just fired by Trump for releasing fake news to the media. It turns out that last Friday was the day that Tillerson was let go.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-state-dept-employee-fired-releasing-fake-news-tillerson-firing/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It turns out that last Friday was the day that Tillerson was let go.

While he was in Africa on an official State Department tour?

He couldn't be called back to the White House to receive his termination notice?

I think that in itself doesn't pass the smell test.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“The Secretary had every intention of staying”: State’s shocking Tillerson statement

By Zack Beauchamp@zackbeauchampzack@vox.com
Updated Mar 13, 2018

Shortly after President Donald Trump ousted Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and tapped CIA Director Mike Pompeo to take his place, State Department spokesperson Steve Goldstein issued a statement on the firing that’s frankly astonishing. It undercut the White House so aggressively that Goldstein was fired shortly after it went out.

Goldstein confirmed that Tillerson was fired, a rarity in a Washington where “resigns to spend more time with his family” is the norm. But the statement goes further than that, revealing that Trump did not inform Tillerson of the reason for his firing or even speak to the secretary personally before dismissing him.

I’ve been in Washington covering foreign policy and politics for nearly a decade now. I’ve never seen anything like this statement. Here’s the full text, as emailed to reporters:

The Secretary had every intention of staying because of the critical progress made in national security. He will miss his colleagues at the the [sic] Department of State and the foreign ministers he has worked with throughout the world.

The Secretary did not speak to the President and is unaware of the reason, but he is grateful for the opportunity to serve, and still believes strongly that public service is a noble calling.

We wish Secretary Designate Pompeo well.

[/size]
https://www.vox.com/2018/3/13/17113718/rex-tillerson-state-department-fired-pompeo-statement[/font]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:19:21 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Okay .. this is the last piece of the puzzle and it makes sense out of Tillerson cancelling all events in Kenya for last Friday and last weekend because he "wasn't feeling well".

He was probably called home to Washington for his Friday meeting.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yes but did Trump personally meet with this guy to fire him?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

While he was in Africa on an official State Department tour?

He couldn't be called back to the White House to receive his termination notice?

I think that in itself doesn't pass the smell test.

What this smells like is a well-timed leak to force Trump's and Tillerson's hands, and execute the "firing" earlier than planned.  The leaker's name was probably Steve Goldstein.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes but did Trump personally meet with this guy to fire him?

No, he was already reroute to California.  So, in a move that was both gutless and racist, he had Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao deliver this fortune cookie....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

No, he was already reroute to California.  So, in a move that was both gutless and racist, he had Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao deliver this fortune cookie....

You forgot sexist too.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

You forgot sexist too.

Nah, the fact she was female was empowering.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

! No longer available
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Okay .. this is the last piece of the puzzle and it makes sense out of Tillerson cancelling all events in Kenya for last Friday and last weekend because he "wasn't feeling well".

He was probably called home to Washington for his Friday meeting.

Told you so..... :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:43:41 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Told you so..... :laugh:
Multiple @nevertrump threads going at once here.

Same players same positions. Just business as usual.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm not seeing any actual citation that Steve Goldstein was fire for 'releasing fake news'. Every other source says he was let go with Tillerson as part of the overall shakeup and Goldstein was Tillerson's spokesperson (so naturally he would go with Tillerson).

Unless the 100PercentFedUp blog has some sort of insider information, it would be interesting to see where they sourced the information that he was fired for 'releasing fake news'.  They didn't actually cite or link to any evidence to the matter.

The timing claimed by this blog is also interesting considering Tillerson was speaking on behalf of State as recently as Monday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-says-u-k-spy-poisoning-clearly-came-russia-n856056

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:12:30 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline edpc

I'm not seeing any actual citation that Steve Goldstein was fire for 'releasing fake news'. Every other source says he was let go with Tillerson as part of the overall shakeup and Goldstein was Tillerson's spokesperson (so naturally he would go with Tillerson).

Unless the 100PercentFedUp blog has some sort of insider information, it would be interesting to see where they sourced the information that he was fired for 'releasing fake news'.  They didn't actually cite or link to any evidence to the matter.

The timing claimed by this blog is also interesting considering Tillerson was speaking on behalf of State as recently as Monday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-says-u-k-spy-poisoning-clearly-came-russia-n856056

This will give you multiple results for 'Golstein fired for contradicting WH,' but they don't call it fake news.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrE19shQ6hauQIARexx.9w4;_ylc=X0kDTFJUM01UazRMakUzaWsyLldpZWFud1pSTWpRdU13QUFBQUQ2V0htMARfUwM5NTQwMDYzODUEX3IDMgRhY3RuA2tleWJyZARjc3JjcHZpZANMUlQzTVRrNExqRTNpazIuV2llYW53WlJNalF1TXdBQUFBRDZXSG0wBGZyA3lmcC1ocm1vYgRmcjIDc2ItdG9wBGdwcmlkAzNmUy5pMzQ4VElTWWF3VkhRQU1SUUEEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzQEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMwBHFzdHJsAzMzBHF1ZXJ5A2dvbGRzdGVpbiUyMGZpcmVkJTIwY29udHJhZGljdGluZwR0X3N0bXADMTUyMDk3NjY5MQR2dGVzdGlkAw--?pvid=LRT3MTk4LjE3ik2.WieanwZRMjQuMwAAAAD6WHm0&ei=UTF-8&fp=1&gprid=&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=sb-top&p=goldstein+fired+contradicting

Online DCPatriot

Multiple @nevertrump threads going at once here.

Same players same positions. Just business as usual.

It's laughable.

At least, any sane person who's been lurking/watching knows what's up.   

Proud to be on the same side, @truth_seeker    :beer: