Author Topic: Two More Follow SOS Rex Tillerson Out the State Department Door  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Michelle Moons14 Mar 2018Washington, DC

Outgoing Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s chief of staff and deputy chief of staff submitted their resignations shortly after the announcement that Tillerson was let go from the department.

Chief of staff Margaret Peterlin and deputy chief of staff Christine Ciccone’s resignations were revealed the day after President Donald Trump announced that he would replace Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, according to Politico. The two submitted their resignations the same day that Tillerson was fired. Their final day with the department will coincide with Tillerson’s final day in order to help facilitate the transition.

“I’ve worked with Mike Pompeo now for quite some time. Tremendous energy. Tremendous intellect. We’re always on the same wavelength. The relationship has been very good, and that’s what I need as secretary of state. I wish Rex Tillerson well,” Trump told reporters from the White House lawn on Tuesday morning. The President acknowledged clashing with Tillerson on several policy positions and indicated there may be more cabinet changes to come. Specifically, Trump cited the Iran nuclear deal as a significant point of disagreement between the two men.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/14/two-more-follow-sos-rex-tillerson-out-the-state-department-door/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34