Author Topic: JUST IN: HILLARY STILL CAN’T WALK UNASSISTED-Takes A Tumble Down Steps In India-Not ONCE but TWICE!  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

The old grey mare don't lay like she used to do.

She doesn't but she still charges the same rates......which is an outrage.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She doesn't but she still charges the same rates......which is an outrage.

Grey power.  Who'd a thunk it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I thought that was a mirror.

I am so glad you are back, Roos!

I have to go get ready to do dishes in the backyard. Filling them thar buckets is rough on the old back. LOL!

Actually, I need to do my nails!

Have fun!

Thanks for the great ride! @Wingnut @Frank Cannon

Too much fun...
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

Actually, I need to do my nails!

At least there is someone with some class around here. For most of the chick posters here "Doing Nails" means using a vegetable brush to clean the grease out from under them.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
At least there is someone with some class around here. For most of the chick posters here "Doing Nails" means using a vegetable brush to clean the grease out from under them.

Ummm, not me.  My nails are always perfectly manicured because I am a little weird.  I even wear the Queen's polish.  Queen of England, that is.

Really this was fun.

888high58888
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Can we pitch in and send her on a trip to Santorini, now?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:46:10 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Stop with the hijack and get back on topic.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I was thinkin that if we played our cards right Elon Musk might arrange a one way trip to Mars for her and Bill.  But how would he get them both in there at the same time?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

I was thinkin that if we played our cards right Elon Musk might arrange a one way trip to Mars for her and Bill.  But how would he get them both in there at the same time?

Why trash Mars?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm so disgruntled I don't even bother saying that. I just sit in an electric shopping cart giving people the finger.

Bastages finally paid up then?

[There was this guy a few years back who hung out in/around his shopping cart on the west side of Tampa with a sign about how he had won the PA (I think, might have been NJ, anyway it was one of those states that smells like Camden) Lotto but they refused to pay.  I was never quite sure what we were supposed to do about it.  I used to think it was @corbe, but then I noticed he had full sized hands]
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Hey, there's a lot that can be said for a gal who can tear down a V-8 small block.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Hey, there's a lot that can be said for a gal who can tear down a V-8 small block.

A small block V8 is like a stripper with B cups.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:54:56 am by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline dfwgator

So will they mock Hillary on SNL, like they mocked Gerald Ford?

Offline aligncare

To be fair, those were pretty uneven stairs.

Every one else walked down those stairs without any problem.

Corrupt, drunk and hateful. I can’t imagine why Hillary lost the election?

Offline WingNot

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Every one else walked down those stairs without any problem.

Corrupt, drunk and hateful. I can’t imagine why Hillary lost the election?

Exactly. no one else had trouble on those stairs- just the shrew. Just saw her on Fox Business in India saying that Americans don't want an Indian-American to do better than them. Still pushing her divisive hateful crap.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WingNot

A small block V8 is like a stripper with B cups.

There is no replacement for displacement.

Offline musiclady

So will they mock Hillary on SNL, like they mocked Gerald Ford?

Ignoring the fact that he was quite possibly the most athletic President in our lifetime....

In a word, NO.  They will not mock Hillary.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Lou Dobbs showed the video on his show this evening. 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline anubias

We gals that have to scrub the grease out from under our nails have manicures too.  It’s called “gel” nails.  Hard as a brick, gloss doesn’t scratch, and non-opaque that prevents the grease from showing.  Nitrile gloves help too.   22222frying pan. @Frank Cannon

Offline DB

We gals that have to scrub the grease out from under our nails have manicures too.  It’s called “gel” nails.  Hard as a brick, gloss doesn’t scratch, and non-opaque that prevents the grease from showing.  Nitrile gloves help too.   22222frying pan. @Frank Cannon

I thought she was doing 10 penny nails... Now I'm dissapointed...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Are we sure she's not a cyborg at this point?

Offline Frank Cannon

Pish posh. I know all about that shit. I am married to high maintenance......and there is no way in hell she would do anything to get her nails dirty no matter how durable they are.

Offline anubias

Pish posh. I know all about that shit. I am married to high maintenance......and there is no way in hell she would do anything to get her nails dirty no matter how durable they are.

She doesn’t even pot her orchids in the conservatory kept at 70 degrees?  Whatever does she do for fun?

Offline RoosGirl

She doesn’t even pot her orchids in the conservatory kept at 70 degrees?  Whatever does she do for fun?

Keeping Frank in line is a full time job.  I'm pretty sure that his avatar pic is a pic of her.