Author Topic: JUST IN: HILLARY STILL CAN’T WALK UNASSISTED-Takes A Tumble Down Steps In India-Not ONCE but TWICE!  (Read 3768 times)

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Keeping Frank in line is a full time job.  I'm pretty sure that his avatar pic is a pic of her.

Please.   That's a picture of the help.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

She doesn’t even pot her orchids in the conservatory kept at 70 degrees?  Whatever does she do for fun?

Ever hear of Needless Mark-up.....I mean Neiman Marcus?

Offline Frank Cannon

Keeping Frank in line is a full time job.  I'm pretty sure that his avatar pic is a pic of her.

It's not her. She has that outfit but she doesn't have a riding crop. She prefers a lead pipe.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary now sprains her HAND after falling TWICE down the stairs: Injury-prone Clinton cancels trip to a fort in India and is told to rest by doctors following yet another injury
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 13, 2018

Hillary Clinton sprained her hand during her visit to India, after taking a nasty spill on the stairs while out touring a palace on Monday.

It is not yet clear if the hand injury was a direct result of Monday's incident in which she fell not once but twice on the stairs and was pictured using her hand to brace her fall.

As a result of her injury she was forced to cancel a handful of visits. Doctors attended to the former presidential candidate at Umaid Bhawan Palace where she is staying.

The team of doctors from a private hospital nearby determined her injury was a sprain, and advised her to rest it, according to Times of India. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497877/Hillary-sprains-hand-falling-twice-stairs-India.html#ixzz59ihajTHf

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here she is in her iconic hat and sunglasses before doctors ordered bed rest for her sprained hand ...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If I was Hillary's employer and she called in sick with this bullshit, I would have to call her home immediately and send her to HR to have the incident documented in her record.

Let's say that you spend 10s of thousands of dollars to send someone to India to represent the company. Once the person arrives...they get drunk out of their head and cannot do even the simplest jobs.

Everytime they appear on camera they are wearing a giant hat pulled down, and oversized dark sunglasses
They make a negative bizarre speech denigrating American women.
They cannot walk down stairs which are used by hundreds of people every day.
They cannot make all of their scheduled appointments after two days and cancel them.
They claim some kind of unverified amorphous 'injury' which causes them to have to hermit in their hotel room.

She cannot go on a palace tour given by dignitaries of an important foreign nation because her hand hurts!? Really!? You have to be kidding me. How does a sprained hand stop someone from attending meetings? This behavior has all the characteristics of someone who is too drunk to function.

Hypothetically as her employer, the trip would be filed as a dismal failure and she would never represent the company in any capacity ever again. Hillary Clinton...you're FIRED!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:27:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

Here she is in her iconic hat and sunglasses before doctors ordered bed rest for her sprained hand ...

I'm pretty sure that's a pic of the hand sprain in progress.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This story was silly when it first came out.  In light of Hillary's multiple stair adventures, it's now just absurd.

CNN reporter: Is Trump afraid of stairs?

National correspondent Jeanne Moos, a 34-year veteran of the network, shared on CNN's "New Day" that she has become "slightly obsessed with watching President Trump watch his step" while sharing a rumor that Trump has a phobia of steep inclines. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/325280-cnn-reporter-is-trump-afraid-of-stairs
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:28:18 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary now sprains her HAND after falling TWICE down the stairs: Injury-prone Clinton cancels trip to a fort in India and is told to rest by doctors following yet another injury

Hillary Clinton again slipped on stairs during a visit to India on Monday
    She is there promoting her book explaining her 2016 presidential loss 
    Tuesday it was reported she sprained her hand- its unclear if it happened during the fall in which she braced herself with her hand on stone steps
    Follows her October 2017 spill in a London hotel that left her with broken toe
    Clinton's September 2016 collapse at the 9/11 memorial raised health concerns

By Jessica Finn and Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:58 EDT, 13 March 2018 | Updated: 07:48 EDT, 14 March 2018

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5497877/Hillary-sprains-hand-falling-twice-stairs-India.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Brittle and drunk is no way to go through life
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Interesting chain of tweets from someone named rising_serpent:
I spent a day just reveling in schadenfreude. Now my brain is slowly processing this clip semi objectively.
Look at the clip several times. She's not really "slipping" as much as her feet are not well coordinated. She does the exact same uncoordinated foot movement twice. The second time this happens you can actually see her foot overshoot its footing.

Couple of more interesting observations. All through stair descent there is the gentleman in a black shirt who she's holding onto even before first fall. After first fall there's another gentleman who comes in and supports her. Despite that she falls again, almost in slow motion

interestingly in October 2017 while promoting her book in London, she slipped and broke her toe, blaming her Footwear at that time. Note in the clip above how she removes both her shoes

Actually she's fallen a lot. Starting in 2011 and periodically thereafter

Either she is a singularly unlucky person and completely uncoordinated, or there is an alternate explanation.

Remember the famous clip of her with the bizarre head shaking movements? Was that connected to some movement disorder? There was also the whole series of her coughing spells. What about her fainting spell on September 11th 2016? She supposedly had pneumonia that caused it

Labor Day2016,  an NBC reporter filed a four-paragraph story that said Clinton had been unable to finish her speech in Ohio because of a coughing fit. The truth was dangerous, so the Praetorian Guard sprang to Clinton’s defense.

The NBC reporter, Andrew Rafferty, was mocked and insulted, first by the campaign, and then by journalists, including some MSNBC commentators who turned on their colleague.

Washington Post, political writer Chris Cillizza denounced the topic of Clinton’s health as “a totally ridiculous issue” and declared it a “sure-fire loser” for Trump.

And yet 5 days later she collapsed at the September 11th Memorial. The September 11th incident apparently got Donna brazile so concerned that she contemplated replacing Hillary just two months before elections. She said so in her own book. Why would she replace a presidential candidate for pneumonia as was being claimed by Hillary's campaign?

Her campaign blamed episode on Clinton feeling "overheated," and her doctor revealed a diagnosis of pneumonia. Ultimately, Brazile did not replace Clinton. “No matter my doubts and fears about election and Hillary as candidate, I could not make good on that threat to replace her"

Of course I am no neurologist. So you should not pay attention to anything I say. Yet here you are reading a long thread. I would postulate some sort of neurological problem that causes movement disorder as well as head jerking movements and involuntary cough paroxysms

And before you say kuru, I'll tell you I don't think it is Kuru. The intermittent nature of her symptoms also suggest that she is taking medications that seem to work more often than not. These could possibly wear off unmasking the symptoms. Again pure Speculation on my part

If people can speculate about Trump's Mental Health, I suppose speculating about Hillary's falls is fair game. Yes she's a private citizen. But she insists on reminding us that she ran for president and she almost won (second place)

I wish her a speedy recovery and much better health. And hopefully as she does that, she allows the rest of us to recover from her onslaught.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As crazy as it may seem, just imagine...this frail, brittle, sickly, drunk, bitter woman, with a fairly clear balance disorder, was almost our President. Instead of representing a book, she would be all over the world falling down, getting hurt, drinking and saying crazy shit, representing the United States of America.

The fact that she was not elected can only be described as an act of God.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod1

Offline thackney

Interesting chain of tweets from someone named rising_serpent:

Tabes dorsalis? also known as syphilitic myelopathy
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline musiclady

I can’t remember,
My brain’s in a blender,
It’s jello.............. jello, jello, jello
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

"I figured out why Hillary can't walk steps......Your wife's a Bigfoot isn't she, Bill?"

Online mountaineer

Truth Of The Matter
‏ @TruthMatters13
18h18 hours ago

Hillary Cancels Part of Trip After Developing Another Humiliating Injury
What's wrong w/this woman that she doesn't want anyone to know?
I sure pray it's not the Tide pods!

:silly:

Offline anubias

I’d think all that nail-raking the job would require would muss them.   :shrug: