Author Topic: JUST IN: HILLARY STILL CAN’T WALK UNASSISTED-Takes A Tumble Down Steps In India-Not ONCE but TWICE!  (Read 3767 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 12, 2018

Is it wrong that I can’t stop watching this over and over again?
Unlike her episode in New York City, there wasn’t a crew to throw Hillary into the back of a limo like a slab of meat, but luckily for Hillary, there were some large, quick thinking men close by, who were able to catch her before she took TWO ugly tumbles down a large stone staircase in India.

Even though Hillary Clinton had help going down a set of stairs in India today, she still nearly fell down.

While visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu, Clinton was attempting to descend about 15 stairs.

She was holding the arm of an aide.

With Huma Abedin following behind, Clinton slipped about halfway down the descent, nearly tumbling down.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-hillary-still-cant-walk-unassistedtakes-tumble-steps-indianot-twice-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

To be fair, those were pretty uneven stairs.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Apparently covered in ice.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

There's lots of ice in India, I've heard..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Applewood

I guess people will make jokes about this incident.  It's quite possible she has some neurological problem that causes her to lose her balance.  My sense of balance is off  ever since I had a cardiac arrest in 2008.  Loss of blood flow to the brain.  It's no laughing matter. 

Maybe Hillary or her lackeys should say what's wrong with her, but I guess if she plans to run for office again, she and those around her aren't going to tell anyone she is sick.  Pretty sad if they aren't going to be honest about Hillary's condition since it's obvious she has health issues.

Offline Suppressed

That looks like sand or dust that pours off when the guy's foot moves.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

To be fair, she certainly isn't missing any meals. Nobody would think anything of this except that it happens all the time.

Image result for hillary carried stairs
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

I guess people will make jokes about this incident.  It's quite possible she has some neurological problem that causes her to lose her balance.  My sense of balance is off  ever since I had a cardiac arrest in 2008.  Loss of blood flow to the brain.  It's no laughing matter. 

Maybe Hillary or her lackeys should say what's wrong with her, but I guess if she plans to run for office again, she and those around her aren't going to tell anyone she is sick.  Pretty sad if they aren't going to be honest about Hillary's condition since it's obvious she has health issues.

I’m starting to think that death is too kind for Hills.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
She was promoting her book again. She just can't get over that she LOST!

savme
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline RoosGirl

Someone played a cruel joke on her and replaced her regular shoes with Heelys.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It took millions of years for man to evolve and walk upright.  Hillary needs more time..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant

Most definitely not a laughing matter.  Hillary puts herself in these situations a lot.  I would venture to guess you do not do that.

I am very sorry about your neurological problem.  Is there any cure?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@RoosGirl
I read that and immediately thought

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Weird. 

And, why is she peddling her book in India?  Why would they want it?

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant

What are Heelys? I have absolutely no idea.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hitlary is such a delightful person. Love watching her make an ass out of herself on a daily basis....

Offline Frank Cannon

Get with the program.....

Offline RoosGirl

Popular shoes with kids.  They're like sneakers, but have a wheel embedded under the heel so if they lift their toes up it's like they're roller skating.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Weird. 

She ran out of other places to peddle her book.  Going to a new street corner. I guess.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Weird. 

She is outsourcing.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Get with the program.....

Tennis shoes with rollers. LOL!

Sorry.  No kids that age around here.  And I, being the adventurous one, would probably fall flat on my behind.  Ouch!

Thank you!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Tennis shoes with rollers. LOL!

Sorry.  No kids that age around here.  And I, being the adventurous one, would probably fall flat on my behind.  Ouch!

Thank you!

I didn't know either.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Popular shoes with kids.  They're like sneakers, but have a wheel embedded under the heel so if they lift their toes up it's like they're roller skating.

I honestly had no idea.  I am so out of it!  Oh, well!

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I didn't know either.

Thanks, Sanguine.  I thought it was just me.
I don't drink, but here is a click of Ginger Ale!

:beer:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:26:13 am by Slip18 »

Offline Frank Cannon

Sorry.  No kids that age around here. 

Well I'm 78 and have a pair. Saves a hell of a lot of gas commuting to my Walmart Greeter job 4 days a week.