Author Topic: SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN’S Story of ‘Racist’ Grandparents Called Into Question by Cherokee Genealogi  (Read 643 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 12, 2018

Senator Elizabeth Warren made the rounds on Sunday professing her Cherokee ancestry. She repeated the story of how her ‘racist’ grandparents drove her parents to elope. The problem is that her stories are starting to fall apart calling into question her credibility. She gave a bizarre answer when asked about her heritage by saying it’s how she feels and then refused a DNA test. In other words, we’re supposed to just go with the story because her parents told it even if it’s not true…There’s a name for that. It’s called delusion.

The problem with Warren’s desire to continue this story is that she used it to possibly fraudulently receive special treatment because of  her minority status. In other words, a person who REALLY does have Cherokee heritage was prohibited from getting assistance because of Warren.  We’ll be she never thought of that.

The left will say that it’s all about how Warrens feels. If she FEELS she’s of Cherokee heritage then we should go along with her delusion. It’s just like when Rachel Dolezal identified as black even though she’s white. Remember when Kaitlyn Jenner no longer wanted to be Bruce i.e. a male? Yes, we’re supposed to call him a woman even though he has a penis and is a man…Reality is just too much for the left. It’s how you feel…right?

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/senator-elizabeth-warrens-story-racist-grandparents-called-question-cherokee-genealogist/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Pale Faces force Injun's to elope and give birth to fake half breed?  .
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

I did the Ancestry.com spit test to see whether family lore of an American Indian ancestor had any validity. Apparently, it didn't. Somehow I'll survive. 

Come on, Lizzie, you can face the truth, can't you?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I did the Ancestry.com spit test to see whether family lore of an American Indian ancestor had any validity. Apparently, it didn't. Somehow I'll survive. 

Will she have to pay back all of the money she received for being a fake Indian?

I think the Government's should just hand her over to the Cherokee women.  They will take care of business better than anyone could.  Just my opinion.  She then would really find out the romantic side of her story.

What a blooming idiot!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I've had tests with two companies, but not with Ancestry. My mother and sister have done Ancestry tests.

They all advise that small percentages can be testing noise. So we have some "testing noise" for Native American, our oldest immigrants.

If you had one NA 6 generations back, I think that would be under 2%

One NA ancestor 7 generations back, is under 1%

My earliest North American arrival is nearing 400 years ago (1630s). Around 16 generations.

https://dna-explained.com/2017/06/27/ancestral-dna-percentages-how-much-of-them-is-in-you/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

@truth_seeker  My ancestry.com test had 9% of what you might call testing noise or "low confidence regions." They said it likely meant Europe East and South, and Iberian peninsula.  :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

Here's what ancestry.com turned up: Lizzie's great-great-grandfather, Sitting Bull S---.

Offline truth_seeker

My sister, mother and I have similar categories. I can form some hypotheses:

1. Rome used defeated locals, to fill the ranks of their advancing army (often without battles). One of two brothers join Roman army in Celtic Spain, later to be stationed in England. Your DNA and mine, come from the brother in England. Ancestry says we have connections to the Iberian peninsula.

2. Advances and retreats of ice, had people migrating according to those changes.

3. Several other scenarios....

@mountaineer

https://isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/neolithic_europe_map.shtml
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:59:05 pm by truth_seeker »

Offline truth_seeker

@truth_seeker  My ancestry.com test had 9% of what you might call testing noise or "low confidence regions." They said it likely meant Europe East and South, and Iberian peninsula.  :shrug:

The most common Y-DNA haplogroup in Spain, France and Britain is R1b. A probably migration path was on the fartherst West corridor, or even using the Atlantic Ocean.

@mountaineer
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:59:35 pm by truth_seeker »