Author Topic: UK: Putin enemy found dead at UK home with 'strangulation marks on neck'  (Read 489 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Putin enemy found dead at UK home with 'strangulation marks on neck'
By Brittany Vonow

COUNTER terror police have launched an investigation after exiled anti-Putin Russian mogul Nikolai Glushkov was found dead with 'strangulation marks' at his London home.

The body of 68-year-old Glushkov was found just before 11pm last night and cops revealed they are treating his death as “unexplained”.

It comes after ex Russian spy Sergei Skripal and daughter Yulia were poisoned using a nerve agent manufactured in Russia.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5798295/russian-businessman-boris-berezovsky-ally-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-ex-spy-sergei-skripal-poisoned/

Offline the_doc

These attacks seem too brazen to be Putin's work, IMO--especially considering the controversial timing.

Offline Stevensr123

These attacks seem too brazen to be Putin's work, IMO--especially considering the controversial timing.
No really, he (or russia) have a track record of being brazen (crimean, Ukrainian. the commercial flight , the russian agent years ago etc)

He couldn't give a flying **** because the west world is too p*ssy  to do anything about it.

Offline the_doc

No really, he (or russia) have a track record of being brazen (crimean, Ukrainian. the commercial flight , the russian agent years ago etc)

He couldn't give a flying **** because the west world is too p*ssy  to do anything about it.

Maybe you're right, but I can't imagine how the assassination attacks would gain Putin enough to warrant doing them, especially since a chemical weapons attack on UK soil is arguably an act of war against the Brits.  That would be, let's say, historic.

Offline Suppressed

Actually, brazen is exactly the point. These are to send a message.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Stevensr123

Maybe you're right, but I can't imagine how the assassination attacks would gain Putin enough to warrant doing them, especially since a chemical weapons attack on UK soil is arguably an act of war against the Brits.  That would be, let's say, historic.
Russia have been testing a few countries for the last 6 or so years now (america included!)

From flying past our aviation borders, cyber attacks, assassinations, invading countries etc

They are simply trying to see what they can get away with IMO

This latest situation is basically a big FU and a message to say:

1. we will do what we want.
2. Anyone who is a traitor or an enemy of the state, you will die.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
the doc wrote:
"Maybe you're right, but I can't imagine how the assassination attacks would gain Putin enough to warrant doing them, especially since a chemical weapons attack on UK soil is arguably an act of war against the Brits."

Inconsequential.
The Brits are never "going to war" again.
Against anybody.

(well, at least not until Britain becomes Britanistan. Then, expect war from them... against... us)