Author Topic: Trump: "Maxine Waters A Very Low I.Q. Individual"  (Read 739 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: "Maxine Waters A Very Low I.Q. Individual"
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:19:46 am »

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date March 10, 2018

President Trump addresses a campaign rally for Pennsylvania special House election candidate Rick Saccone.

Trump hit back at Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters who routinely calls for his impeachment.

"Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual, ever see her? You ever seen her? 'We will impeach him! We will impeach the president!' But he hasn't done anything wrong. It doesn't matter, we will impeach him! She's a low I.Q. individual. You can't help it. She really is," Trump told the crowd.

Trump called Conor Lamb, Saccone's opponent, 'Lamb the Sham' who is acting like a Republican to get elected.

video at link
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/10/trump_maxine_waters_a_low_iq_individual.html

I will post the links of his other comments *****rollingeyes*****
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump: "Maxine Waters A Very Low I.Q. Individual"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:20:30 am »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:22:08 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 01:21:38 am »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 01:23:13 am »
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 01:31:37 am »
Riiiiiight...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 01:57:01 am »
Trump Is right about that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:57:24 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 03:43:54 am »
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date March 10, 2018

President Trump addresses a campaign rally for Pennsylvania special House election candidate Rick Saccone.

Trump hit back at Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters who routinely calls for his impeachment.

"Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual, ever see her? You ever seen her? 'We will impeach him! We will impeach the president!' But he hasn't done anything wrong. It doesn't matter, we will impeach him! She's a low I.Q. individual. You can't help it. She really is," Trump told the crowd.

Trump called Conor Lamb, Saccone's opponent, 'Lamb the Sham' who is acting like a Republican to get elected.

video at link
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/10/trump_maxine_waters_a_low_iq_individual.html

I will post the links of his other comments *****rollingeyes*****

! No longer available

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 04:05:19 am »
Trump: Without me 'Olympics would have been a total failure'
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/377785-trump-without-me-olympics-would-have-been-a-total-failure

Trump suggests he made the Olympics successful

During a campaign speech for Rick Saccone, the GOP candidate for Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District, President Trump said he reduced the North Korean threat and made the Olympics successful, saying it's "hard to sell tickets when you think you're going to be nuked."

Source: CNN

Full comment and Video here:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/03/10/trump-pennsylvania-speech-olympics-sell-tickets-sot.cnn/video/playlists/atv-road-to-the-white-house-automated/

Offline edpc

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:58 am »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/377785-trump-without-me-olympics-would-have-been-a-total-failure

Strange, because all I heard the whole two weeks was these were the lowest-rated Olympics ever.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 12:12:06 pm »

Strange, because all I heard the whole two weeks was these were the lowest-rated Olympics ever.

:whistle:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 12:28:37 pm »
I think Trump did well on this, he chose his words carefully, he could have just come out and stated that she was just plain "stupid"!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 12:32:36 pm »
Thousands Turn Out To See Donald Trump Stump For Rick Saccone
CBS Pittsburg, Mar 10, 2018

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,307489.0.html

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:33:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 12:34:02 pm »
Trump unscripted and unleashed in Pennsylvania stump speech
CNN, March 10, 2018, YouTube

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,307495.0.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 01:04:45 pm »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 01:23:30 pm »
Maxine Waters is just scared to death. She is terrified that she will be investigated. As one of the most corrupt people in Congress, she knows full well that she is dirty as hell. All this stupid 'impeachment' stuff is only a distraction meant to keep eyes off of her. 'Don't look at me! Trump is the bad guy! Impee fotey fie! Impee fotey fie!'

If Sessions, or his replacement, ever gets around to looking at all the horribly and obviously corrupt government officials, Waters will start squealing like a stuck pig saying that she is being 'targeted' because of all her anti-Trump nonsense. She is setting up a defense before she is even being investigated because she knows that any investigation will find her guilty of dozens of corrupt and illegal actions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 01:28:31 pm »

And the US's finished in 4th place in medal count.  It's lowest ranking since 1998.  Good job Donnie.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:29:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 02:58:48 pm »

And the US's finished in 4th place in medal count.  It's lowest ranking since 1998.  Good job Donnie.

I'm not going to blame the Olympic failure on Little Parade Boy.  He's a delusional blowhard, not tied to reality, so it's not his fault.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 03:04:55 pm »
I'm not going to blame the Olympic failure on Little Parade Boy.  He's a delusional blowhard, not tied to reality, so it's not his fault.

He had nothing to do with it, any way it went.  I find it surprising he’d associate himself with one so lackluster and that wasn’t even held in the US.

BassWrangler

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 03:23:07 pm »
With the possible exception of Sheila Jackson Lee, she is the dumbest person in Congress, especially now that Cynthia McKinney is no longer there.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 06:14:29 pm »
Maxine Waters is just scared to death. She is terrified that she will be investigated. As one of the most corrupt people in Congress, she knows full well that she is dirty as hell. All this stupid 'impeachment' stuff is only a distraction meant to keep eyes off of her. 'Don't look at me! Trump is the bad guy! Impee fotey fie! Impee fotey fie!'

If Sessions, or his replacement, ever gets around to looking at all the horribly and obviously corrupt government officials, Waters will start squealing like a stuck pig saying that she is being 'targeted' because of all her anti-Trump nonsense. She is setting up a defense before she is even being investigated because she knows that any investigation will find her guilty of dozens of corrupt and illegal actions.

Maxine is stupid in the sense Pelosi's stupid. They've both been playing their rehearsed roles so long they're incapable of getting Out of Character no matter How Long ago the director of their movie said "Cut! That's a Wrap!"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 06:26:31 pm »
Low IQ black women have no idea how Trump made planes stop crashing in 2017. /sarc

Offline DB

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2018, 06:29:50 pm »
With the possible exception of Sheila Jackson Lee, she is the dumbest person in Congress, especially now that Cynthia McKinney is no longer there.

No one can top asking if Guam was going to tip over due to the military adding equipment...