Author Topic: Trump Lawyers Seek Deal With Mueller to Speed End of Russia Probe  (Read 5828 times)

Offline DB

By Rebecca Ballhaus and  Peter Nicholas

March 9, 2018 3:05 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump’s lawyers are seeking to negotiate a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that uses an interview with the president as leverage to spur a conclusion to the Russia investigation, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyers-seek-deal-with-mueller-to-speed-end-of-russia-probe-1520625944

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Lawyers Seek Deal With Mueller to Speed End of Russia Probe
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:54:22 am »
No.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 12:30:25 am »
No.

What a dumb idea.  So far they have not found any collusion between Trump and Russia.  Mueller is now looking into the Trump organization after the campaign.  So, other than giving Mueller and cronies ammunition to use against him either now or in the future, what exactly do his lawyers really expect to gain? Why, oh why, of all people, would they trust Mueller or try to bargain with him?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 12:43:02 am »
What a dumb idea.  So far they have not found any collusion between Trump and Russia.  Mueller is now looking into the Trump organization after the campaign.  So, other than giving Mueller and cronies ammunition to use against him either now or in the future, what exactly do his lawyers really expect to gain? Why, oh why, of all people, would they trust Mueller or try to bargain with him?

Exactly.  Such a deal would not be in good faith, and Trump knows better.  He may be a foole in many things, but he knows better than to trade an act (meeting with Mueller) for a promise (to wrap up the investigation).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:43:18 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 02:15:21 am »
innocence does not obsessively and repeatedly defend itself.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 03:05:35 am »

When being attacked?

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 12:59:20 pm »

I am not a Trump fan based on character.  But I can understand why they are looking for ways to shut the investigation down that have nothing to do with guilt.  I want to see it shut down because it adds fuel to the fires that are burning big divisions between groups in this country.  Seems like few people see themselves as Americans 1st and then something else 2nd.   If there were collusion, it would have surfaced by now.  That Mueller is looking at obstruction just reinforces that conclusion in my mind.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 05:39:38 pm »
The Watergate Break In...investigation took 2 years.

This Trump investigation hasnt been going on for much more than a year and a half!

Mueller took down JOHN GOTTI! Hes a Pro. This sort of work takes an enormous amount of time as its an enormous WEB of deceit!

He has the records of the Deutsche Bank....who were fined several  $205  by our treasury department for laundering RUSSIN RUBLES!!!  THERE IS A DONNY TRUMP CONNECTION THERE if you hadnt GUESSED

deutsche bank us fined for russia money laundering!

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html

Be patient!  it  really all you can do

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 05:43:10 pm »
The Watergate Break In...investigation took 2 years.

This Trump investigation hasnt been going on for much more than a year and a half!

Mueller took down JOHN GOTTI! Hes a Pro. This sort of work takes an enormous amount of time as its an enormous WEB of deceit!

He has the records of the Deutsche Bank....who were fined several  $205  by our treasury department for laundering RUSSIN RUBLES!!!  THERE IS A DONNY TRUMP CONNECTION THERE if you hadnt GUESSED

deutsche bank us fined for russia money laundering!

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html

Be patient!  it  really all you can do

For every John Gotti he helped convict there's a Whitey Bulger he personally let off.

(I miss your screeds on Bookface since you blocked me for disagreeing with you once.)
I will NOT comply.