Author Topic: JUST IN: Rumors of Retirement Swirl Around Anti-Trump Leader [McCain]  (Read 3984 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Onan Coca 
March 9, 2018

Thursday was a very busy day for the rumor mill that has been consistently swirling about the aging and ailing senior Senator from Arizona, John McCain (R-AZ).

Most of the afternoon was filled with speculation that the Senator’s condition, he’s been dealing with an aggressive form of brain cancer for several months, had deteriorated to the point that the Senator would soon be forced to step down.

(more)
https://constitution.com/just-rumors-retirement-swirl-around-anti-trump-leader/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Re: JUST IN: Rumors of Retirement Swirl Around Anti-Trump Leader [McCain]
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:06:45 pm »
Constitution
By Onan Coca 
March 9, 2018

Thursday was a very busy day for the rumor mill that has been consistently swirling about the aging and ailing senior Senator from Arizona, John McCain (R-AZ).

Most of the afternoon was filled with speculation that the Senator’s condition, he’s been dealing with an aggressive form of brain cancer for several months, had deteriorated to the point that the Senator would soon be forced to step down.

(more)

He should have stepped down months ago when he was told that he was terminal and that his type of brain cancer is the most aggressive form of cancer that there is.  I'm hoping he makes his announcement soon.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:07:56 pm »
As predicted by almost everyone, he is much too sick to hold any job, much less be a Senator. But, who knows? With his vindictive vengeful nature, he may cling to his seat like a drowning man clings to log, right up to the bitter end.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 03:10:51 pm »
He'll only 'retire' when they pry the cold power plug from the support systems maintaining his decomposing body.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 03:13:00 pm »
Maybe he'll go out with a bang.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 03:19:53 pm »
As predicted by almost everyone, he is much too sick to hold any job, much less be a Senator. But, who knows? With his vindictive vengeful nature, he may cling to his seat like a drowning man clings to log, right up to the bitter end.

When he left the Senate before Christmas, I had a hunch then that he would not be returning.  His daughter and his wife have reported hints of his recovery and him doing amazingly well under the circumstances and the latest report from them was that they didn't want him exposed to the flu virus during this extremely harsh flu season.  I can understand that they don't want to give up hope and he himself I'm sure is clinging to hope, but it's time to do what is right for once for the sake of the American people.  It's time for Johnny to step down.  I'm sorry, but the GOP will be a better party without him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 03:25:34 pm »
McCain leaving will hurt the Democrats much more than it will affect the Republican Party. McCain called himself a Republican but he voted, spoke, and acted like a Democrat. His leaving will either have no effect on the Republican Party or it will be positive for the Republicans.

The Democrats are the people sweating McCain leaving, not the Republicans, and especially not Trump.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 03:31:58 pm »
McCain leaving will hurt the Democrats much more than it will affect the Republican Party. McCain called himself a Republican but he voted, spoke, and acted like a Democrat. His leaving will either have no effect on the Republican Party or it will be positive for the Republicans.

The Democrats are the people sweating McCain leaving, not the Republicans, and especially not Trump.

Agreed in the sense that he is a RINO and the immediate impact will be felt by the DEMS.  As for the impact on the GOP, it depends on who is elected to succeed him.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 03:37:12 pm »
He should have stepped down months ago when he was told that he was terminal and that his type of brain cancer is the most aggressive form of cancer that there is.  I'm hoping he makes his announcement soon.

What you said!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 03:47:17 pm »
Agreed in the sense that he is a RINO and the immediate impact will be felt by the DEMS.  As for the impact on the GOP, it depends on who is elected to succeed him.

What difference would it make? McCain or a Democrat, who cares. At least with a real declared Democrat in office we would clearly know what we are dealing with. McCain is worse, as a duplicitous a$$hole.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 04:02:41 pm »
I hope by swirling they mean the drain, as in McCain.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 04:34:17 pm »

It will be somebody Donald Trump likes.  Governor Doug Ducey was a huge early supporter of Trump's in the AZ Primary.  He has full say on McCain's replacement, which goes a long way toward explaining why McCain is clinging to the seat like it's the last piece of timber from a sinking ship.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 04:37:57 pm »

What difference would it make? McCain or a Democrat, who cares. At least with a real declared Democrat in office we would clearly know what we are dealing with. McCain is worse, as a duplicitous a$$hole.

@240B
The immediate benefit is the vast circle of power that he has accumulated over the decades he has been in office will evaporate.  I'm sure lobbyists have been jumping like rats off a burning ship. 

No person should be able to stay in office as long as he has.  Its not good for the country.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 04:43:51 pm »

Along with the producers of Sunday morning talk shows!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 04:44:24 pm »
I heard that when McCain dies, he will lay in state..........in Ho Chi Minh City.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 04:45:31 pm »
Along with the producers of Sunday morning talk shows!

They are not worried. They are buying McCains corpse to sit in on these shows Weekend at Bernie's style.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 04:47:41 pm »
@240B
The immediate benefit is the vast circle of power that he has accumulated over the decades he has been in office will evaporate.  I'm sure lobbyists have been jumping like rats off a burning ship. 

No person should be able to stay in office as long as he has.  Its not good for the country.

It is not 'will evaporate', it is more like 'has evaporated'. Anyone who does not believe that McCain is terminal at this point is crazy. McCain is, even now as we speak, likey in a coma or so heavily sedated that he doesn't even know his own name. McCain is hanging on to his seat as a corpse, or at least very close to it. How Congress tolerates this is anyone's guess.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 04:48:27 pm »
They are not worried. They are buying McCains corpse to sit in on these shows Weekend at Bernie's style.

888high58888

LOL!  I wouldn't doubt it for a second!  And the worst part is than most viewers would know the difference!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 05:05:49 pm »

It is not 'will evaporate', it is more like 'has evaporated'. Anyone who does not believe that McCain is terminal at this point is crazy. McCain is, even now as we speak, likey in a coma or so heavily sedated that he doesn't even know his own name. McCain is hanging on to his seat as a corpse, or at least very close to it. How Congress tolerates this is anyone's guess.

@240B
How does Congress tolerate it? 

Leahy  1975
Hatch  1977 - finally retiring this term
Cochran 1978
Grassley 1981
McConnell  1985
Shelby   1987
McCain 1987
Feinstein  1992

Over half of the Senate has been in office for at least 15 years.  They could give a crap about anyone else in the country.   We need more turnover in Congress. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 05:21:00 pm »
Facts:

GOP AZ Senators McCain and Flake have lifetime ACU ratings of 82 and 93 respectively.

That contracts with Dem CA Senators Boxer and Feinstein that have lifetime ACU ratings of 3 and 9 respectively.

http://acuratings.conservative.org/acu-federal-legislative-ratings/?year1=2016&chamber=13&state1=18&sortable=1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 05:47:04 pm »
I heard that when McCain dies, he will lay in state..........in Ho Chi Minh City.

:beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 05:51:28 pm »
Cindy McCain has come forward to dismiss the rumor and says that her husband is doing fine.  If he's doing fine, then he needs to get his behind back to the Senate and do his dang job!!  Secondly, if his wife has to speak for him, what does that say about his health?  I'm declaring b.s. on this.  He's opting NOT to do what's right for the country and just as despicable as ever!

Cindy McCain refutes online rumor that John McCain is leaving Senate

http://ktar.com/story/1982210/cindy-mccain-refutes-online-rumor-john-mccain-leaving-senate/?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cindy-mccain-john-mccain-has-no-intention-of-resigning/article/2651091

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 05:53:23 pm »

Exactly.  I mean he has a daughter and a wife somewhere, but I guess he defines himself by being a Senator.

Face it, McCain, you haven't been a Senator for a long time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2018, 06:14:14 pm »
if his wife has to speak for him, what does that say about his health?
Indeed.

Cindy McCain: John McCain 'has no intention of resigning'
by Al Weaver | Mar 8, 2018, 4:20 PM

Cindy McCain, the wife of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., rejected speculation on Thursday that her husband might resign from the Senate after he's been absent from Washington and continues treatment for brain cancer in Arizona.

In a tweet, McCain said her husband is "doing fine" despite missing the past two months on Capitol Hill after being diagnosed last summer with glioblastoma.   

"Contrary to popular belief @SenJohnMcCain is doing fine and has no intention of resigning!" McCain said in a tweet Thursday afternoon, labeling those who are pushing such reports as "crackpots."   ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2018, 06:15:09 pm »

JUST IN: Rumors of Retirement Swirl Around Anti-Trump Leader
By Onan Coca March 9, 2018