Depends on what the definition of 'Peace' is
3 (37.5%)
Regardless, Trump will take credit
4 (50%)
I need to drink moore smoke
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 16, 2018, 04:24:03 am

Author Topic: Will Trump make Peace with Kim Jung Un  (Read 2785 times)

Offline corbe

Will Trump make Peace with Kim Jung Un
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:24:03 am »
   With the Historical meeting between President Trump and Rocket Man, preliminarily scheduled for April do you think it's possible? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Will Trump make Peace with Kim Jung Un
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:49:03 am »
Let's see we have a narcissistic demagogue trying to make peace with a mad rocket man.  Really?  What could possibly go wrong?  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 02:26:02 am »
Make peace?  Why not?    Not saying it's going to happen, but for the first time in years it's in everyone's best interest.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 08:11:00 pm »
Make peace?  Why not?    Not saying it's going to happen, but for the first time in years it's in everyone's best interest.   

Of course peace is in everyone's best interest.  It seems that the past 2 presidents didn't take his threat seriously.  Trump is at least making an attempt to meet with him and trying to resolve some issues.  I don't see any agreement between the two of them actually sticking.  How can anyone trust the leader of N. Korea when he's killed his own half-brother?  Also consider Kim Jong Un executed about 140 senior North Korean officials to solidify his power. He is a ruthless dictator.  If I were Trump I'd be careful what I ate and where I walked when he pays him a visit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 08:13:13 pm »
Of course peace is in everyone's best interest.  It seems that the past 2 presidents didn't take his threat seriously.  Trump is at least making an attempt to meet with him and trying to resolve some issues.  I don't see any agreement between the two of them actually sticking.  How can anyone trust the leader of N. Korea when he's killed his own half-brother?  Also consider Kim Jong Un executed about 140 senior North Korean officials to solidify his power. He is a ruthless dictator.  If I were Trump I'd be careful what I ate and where I walked when he pays him a visit.

There is no way I would go to North Korea if I were President. South Korea maybe or China. If Trump goes to NK, he has to bow to the statue of Kim Il Sung.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 09:37:09 pm »
There is no way I would go to North Korea if I were President. South Korea maybe or China. If Trump goes to NK, he has to bow to the statue of Kim Il Sung.

The meeting may take place on neutral ground.   I understand that NORK officials are in Sweden,  reportedly to address a place for the big meeting.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 03:06:53 am »
The meeting may take place on neutral ground.   I understand that NORK officials are in Sweden,  reportedly to address a place for the big meeting.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing Trump would actually go to DPRK in person.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 12:59:07 pm »
@corbe

I missed this poll. Could u ping me next time you put one up? Thanks.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 02:12:20 pm »
Will Trump make Peace with Kim Jung Un

Is a bear catholic?
Is the space Pope a Reptilian?
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Was the war of northern aggression pretty much just about slavery?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."