Author Topic: Minnesota congressman drafts bill banning 'Bachelor' star from the state  (Read 468 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Mandy Mayfield
Mar 8, 2018, 1:42 PM

A Minnesota state lawmaker this week made good on his promise to draft legislation "banning" "The Bachelor" star Arie Luyendyk, Jr., who publicly broke off his engagement to Becca Kufrin during the show's finale on Monday, from the humiliated finalist's home state.

"I'm a man of my word - here's the bill banning Arie," State Rep. Drew Christensen, R-Prior Lake, tweeted Wednesday evening with a photo of the bill.

"It is state policy that every person in the state has a right to live free from the presence of Arie Luyendyk, Jr. in the state," the document reads.

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/minnesota-congressman-drafts-bill-banning-bachelor-star-from-the-state/article/2651059
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

:facepalm2:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
What a flake...this is what passes nowadays as representing the Republican Platform?   :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With all the political and civic problems Mn has,this dweeb has nothing better to do with his official time than to play games with reality tv shows?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
And people wonder why the Republican Party has an image problem.

From a "reality" TV star as president to a state lawmaker in Minnesota deciding it has any business telling a guy who dumped a girl on "reality" television show
where he can and can't live.

Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is just a cad. If you could legislate against cads living in this or that state, I'd be willing to bet a given state's population would shrink by half.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'll take this over gun legislation any day.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll take this over gun legislation any day.

@Frank Cannon

On the surface,yeah,but it's almost like making insanity the official mindset. SOB needs to spend  his time on getting Mosques destroyed and chasing Muslims out of Mn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For the people who can't seem to figure it out, this is called having a sense of humor. It is not a serious thing. It is just for fun to relieve day to day stress. Relax.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.