Author Topic: Millennial 'Turning Point USA' Usurpers Promoted by Clueless Conservatives  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Black and Blonde Media

The 2018 Conservative Political Action Conference was yet another exercise in media celebrities and the so-called up-and-coming who allowed the attendees to bask in their presence. While being given prominent places on the 2018 stage, millennials like Tomi Lahren, Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk have been knighted the new stars of the movement despite their limited life experience in the political arts and even worse, dubious support for the Republican Party and our president.

https://www.blackandblondemedia.com/2018/03/08/millennial-turning-point-usa-usurpers-promoted-by-clueless-conservatives/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A great article!  I hope to see you post more of this in the future, it's a fresh perspective.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Owens's cited piece from Oct. 4, 2015 is disturbing on many levels.
Frankly, me and my millennial peers did not exactly understand why it was such a big deal that Bill Clinton got a blow job in his office.
I'm also disturbed that someone with a B.A. in journalism would use such poor grammar.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Another point: Sadly, I tend to agree with your conclusion that many of them are more interested in fame, attention and money than in promoting true conservative values.  One doesn't have to be a huge Trump fan to see that aspect of some of these nouveau millenial conservatives.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Owens's cited piece from Oct. 4, 2015 is disturbing on many levels.I'm also disturbed that someone with a B.A. in journalism would use such poor grammar.
You need to adjust your expectations downward, regarding education outcomes, and professional standards.

--Journalism: Rarely does one find the WWWWWs easily in the first two paragraphs for example (or at all).

--Grammar: The students follow in their teachers' footsteps.

Wait until you get to logical thinking.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's see what some of the NTs here think about this article.... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I brought up Owens a few days ago, as an example of "alternative media" people. I heard her interviewed by David Rubin.

The theme of the discussion, was younger people converting to "conservatism."

Like them or not, they come with that territory. Most of them will disappoint on abortion, and on homo opposition.

(Rubin himself is gay, and he interviews many nteresting people like Larry Elder, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, etc.)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The 2018 Conservative Political Action Conference was yet another exercise in media celebrities and the so-called up-and-coming who allowed the attendees to bask in their presence. While being given prominent places on the 2018 stage, millennials like Tomi Lahren, Candice Owens and Charlie Kirk have been knighted the new stars of the movement despite their limited life experience in the political arts and even worse, dubious support for the Republican Party and our president.

https://www.blackandblondemedia.com/2018/03/08/millennial-turning-point-usa-usurpers-promoted-by-clueless-conservatives/

I've never even heard of any of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

Welcome to TBR @Black and Blonde Media with that being said I read the article, and that's all I'm gonna say out of Respect for a New Member.

Signed: #NeverTrumper (whatever that is)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Should I hold back or give my honest opinion??

The first problem with the article is that the author is confusing Republican with conservative.  It goes downhill from there.  You're going to be waiting a long time for an apology from conservatives.