Author Topic: Legal defense fund for Mike Flynn  (Read 2469 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Legal defense fund for Mike Flynn
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2018, 08:52:57 pm »
I meant 2 years.    I've read that the alleged lie was regarding a phone call which occurred two years before the FBI interview.

The 3 weeks doesn't make sense.   The FBI doesn't move that fast.

The 3 weeks seem correct to me. Flynn was only doing his job for the president elect. There was
no crime, until he forgot that he talked to the Russian ambasitor about sanctions. Which he had
every right to do. Flynn crime is entirely manufactured by the FBI.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2018, 09:19:08 pm »
Flynn was also involved with the Turkish government. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2018, 09:27:54 pm »
Flynn was also involved with the Turkish government.

I should imagine a political three-star General has his fingers in about every nasty place in the world.  Probably had something on the boil in Yemen, too.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2018, 10:34:10 pm »
I should imagine a political three-star General has his fingers in about every nasty place in the world.  Probably had something on the boil in Yemen, too.  :shrug:

I hope they’re not all talking about kidnapping people living them in the US to smuggle them back to their home countries ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2018, 10:57:07 pm »
I hope they’re not all talking about kidnapping people living them in the US to smuggle them back to their home countries ;(.

Probably some kind of contraband.  In Africa it's bootleg ivory, in Latin America and Asia it's drugs.  I'm sure some people in the service made a fortune on Afghani opium.

Not accusing Flynn of any of this, there are plenty of legit opportunities in Turkey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: