Author Topic: ISIS propaganda video raises questions about deadly mission in Niger  (Read 554 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS propaganda video raises questions about deadly mission in Niger
CBS News March 5, 2018, 8:13 AM

Newly-released video showing the deadly ambush of American soldiers is raising new questions about the U.S. military mission in the African country of Niger. Four Americans were killed in the October ambush.

ISIS has released the disturbing and graphic video as part of a propaganda campaign.

This video is hard to watch because it shows the final moments of American soldiers fighting for their lives, and it also shows just how out-gunned and overwhelmed they were, reports CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

Read more at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/niger-mission-graphic-isis-propaganda-video-isis-raises-questions/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: ISIS propaganda video raises questions about deadly mission in Niger
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 03:16:11 pm »
This video is big news this morning, so people should stay updated. I've read comments on the video already and as of now, I'm not going to watch it.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 03:41:01 pm »
They were hung out to dry and the generals will cover themselves
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 03:51:04 pm »
This video is big news this morning, so people should stay updated. I've read comments on the video already and as of now, I'm not going to watch it.

Its what one would expect to see when a small group of soldiers is caught out in the open. Sad to watch.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:51:28 pm by skeeter »