Author Topic: Pelosi repeatedly says wrong words: ‘Commensurate—common sense’, ‘Tax force—task force’[video]  (Read 332 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
MARCH 1, 2018

Nancy Pelosi’s ongoing bizarre behavior may be a key reason why many Democrats are refusing to support her for a potential future leadership position.

As the House Minority Leader spoke to reporters in Thursday, she repeatedly used the wrong word in sentences, awkwardly correcting herself so she was clear to the journalists.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pelosi-repeatedly-says-wrong-words-commensurate-common-sense-tax-force-task-force/

The video speaks for itself. Pelosi has no idea where she is, whom she is speaking to, or what she is speaking about. As usual. However this one is worse than most. She is degrading fast. By the end of year, I expect she will be in a wheelchair.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:06:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.