Author Topic: Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine  (Read 808 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:14:58 pm »
A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."

According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”...

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 08:28:03 pm »
 :shrug:

Would anywhere here have bought that piece of crap anyway?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 08:28:17 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

A club for bleep of colour.  Well bless their hearts..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 08:33:15 pm »
No argument from me. They are deluded to think that I would ever read that crap.

I'm fine with 'no whites allowed' in any venue. Because that let's me know that the people there are people who I want to avoid and to keep away from anyway as a normal day to day thing. The fact that they hang a sign on the door saves me a lot of time. I wish everyone would do that everywhere.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.