Author Topic: Brewers Warn Beer Prices Are Going Up Under Trump's New Trade Policies  (Read 529 times)

Online kevindavis007

President Donald Trump announced new trade policies Thursday, which are expected to go into place in the coming weeks. One of the results of these tariffs will likely be an increase in how much you're paying for a six-pack of beer or soda.

The new tariffs include a 25% tariff on foreign steel and 10% on aluminum. Overall, the policies will have widespread impact, but within the beer industry, brewers expect their costs to go up and that may mean those costs are passed along to the beer-drinking public.

Read More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/brewers-warn-beer-prices-are-going-up-under-trumps-new-trade-policies/
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:27:09 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline NavyCanDo

They have been raising beer prices over the last year or two without Trumps help. Was paying just over $13 for a case of 12, now its above $16.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They have been raising beer prices over the last year or two without Trumps help. Was paying just over $13 for a case of 12, now its above $16.

Brilliant dimocrat strategy to hurt DJT.   Get Joe Six Pack to believe Trump is causing his beer to go up in price.

I got to hand it to them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

The states keep raising taxes on beer and wine.

I've read that this tariff should increase the cost only by about a penny a can.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org