Author Topic: Trump tweets Fox News host who said Hillary Clinton's 'criminality' should be investigated  (Read 374 times)

Offline corbe

Trump tweets Fox News host who said Hillary Clinton's 'criminality' should be investigated

by Katelyn Caralle | Feb 27, 2018, 7:20 AM

President Trump on Tuesday tweeted out a quote from Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano in which he agreed with the president that the Justice Department had evidence of Hillary Clinton’s criminal acts.

Napolitano told Fox News host Martha MacCallum that somebody had a “treasure trove of evidence” against Clinton’s criminality that he feels should had been investigated.

“'He’s got a very good point. Somebody in the Justice Department has a treasure trove of evidence of Mrs. Clinton’s criminality at her own hands, or through others, that ought to be investigated. I fully agree with the President on that.' @judgenapolitano on @marthamaccallum Show,” Trump tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-tweets-fox-news-host-who-said-hillary-clintons-criminality-should-be-investigated/article/2650120
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, it's Napolitano?  Rats, nothing will come of it...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Napolitano has his own problems for killing Billy Batts.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.