Author Topic: The NRA just got a new member. Here’s why this mom of two joined the group  (Read 1408 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
As a mom of kids in elementary school, I became a proud member of the NRA for the first time last week. I did so because the absence of common sense that I’ve witnessed recently is alarming to me as a parent.

We’ve seen deeply misguided hatred and rage directed toward people who want to protect themselves with a gun rather than targeted at the heart of the problem. It’s time for reason and sound judgement to prevail.

Though it seems like an easy solution, the deep divide we’re facing in this country is not nearly as simple as “banning guns” equals “problem solved.”  This battle we’re facing isn’t about guns, it’s about evil. Evil in the hearts of those who choose to act with a gun.

However, for us to face that truth as a society means that we also must confront the culture we’ve created.  We are living in the midst of a depraved culture where right is wrong and wrong is right.  One where we’ve seen the breakdown of family values, and an overall morality that’s flexible.

hat’s a much harder conversation, and not one many people want to have. It’s much easier to put a band-aid on the problem, take away everyone’s guns, and hope the problem goes away.

Until it doesn’t. Evil is no respecter of laws, and evil doesn’t need a gun.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/27/nra-just-got-new-member-here-s-why-this-mom-two-joined-group.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!