Author Topic: David Hogg Defends Coward Officer: ‘Who Wants To Go Down The Barrel Of An AR-15?’  (Read 2511 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This is astonishing.....I bet old Mom and Dad had a hand in writing this....

@mystery-ak

Maybe but those same ideas are outlined in gun banner propaganda from a myriad of sources.   I doubt he has an original thought.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
David Hogg's plan for gun control: https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/media

If any imbeciles in our government actually attempt to make any of that law or policy - and attempt to enforce that garbage, they will have bought themselves a war.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If any imbeciles in our government actually attempt to make any of that law or policy - and attempt to enforce that garbage, they will have bought themselves a war.

I sent this to my husband, a lifetime NRA member and reloader, for comment.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online andy58-in-nh

Here is my plan for gun control:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bolobaby

Why is this a-hole getting more airtime than the JROTC students who stood ready to defend their classmates with boards and fire extinguishers?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@mystery-ak

Maybe but those same ideas are outlined in gun banner propaganda from a myriad of sources.   I doubt he has an original thought.

@driftdiver the kids twitter feed is rife (or at least it was) with some hashtag propaganda from the Center For American Progress...wouldn't surprise me if he just cut and pasted from their website.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why is this a-hole getting more airtime than the JROTC students who stood ready to defend their classmates with boards and fire extinguishers?

Rhetorical question right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bolobaby

Rhetorical question right?

Yeah. Sadly, we all know why.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!