Author Topic: David Hogg Defends Coward Officer: ‘Who Wants To Go Down The Barrel Of An AR-15?’  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.infowars.com/david-hogg-defends-coward-officer-who-wants-to-go-down-the-barrel-of-an-ar-15/

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg came to the defense of the armed resource officer who never entered the Parkland, Florida school where 17 people were killed in a mass shooting, asking, “Who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15, even with a glock?”

In an interview Saturday on MSNBC, Mr. Hogg insisted that the officer, Scot Peterson, “just like every other police officer out there at heart — is a good person.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline oldno7

One would have to ask the young Hogg boy---

Who wants to run into 2- 100 story skyscrapers that are on fire?

Or, I guess, to answer his question more directly---Ever heard of the US military?

Offline Frank Cannon

One would have to ask the young Hogg boy---

Who wants to run into 2- 100 story skyscrapers that are on fire?

Or, I guess, to answer his question more directly---Ever heard of the US military?

At some point I knew this self important azzhole would step in it. I am just surprised that he did it so fast. Defending the actions of these lazy and derelict Broward cops is insane and only the radical Left will defend this bullshit. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Little twerp.   Anyone heard from his girl friend Sinead O'connor lately?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Little twerp.   Anyone heard from his girl friend Sinead O'connor lately?

The bald girl?....I'm sure she's doing an interview someplace
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

She is on Al Jazeera giving an interview excusing the actions of the shooter because "he is just human" and claiming the NRA remotely controlled the trigger on the rifle.

Offline LMAO

This kid’s new found fame is going to wear thin after a while. Watch. It happened to Cindy Sheehan
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:41:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

These unarmed guys took on a shooter armed with a full auto weapon in a nation where they weren’t citizens to protect people they didn’t know.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

Yep,  Her.  The thespian.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This kid’s new found fame is going to wear thin after a while. Watch. It happened to Cindy Sheehan

I hope so cause I'm already sick of him...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline edpc

As much as this obnoxious punk infuriates me, I hope they keep putting him on TV.  He discredits and makes a fool of himself more and more as things progress.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think we are already there. First off the punk doesn't come off as sincere. He comes of as a snot nosed know it all Millennial. Secondly this excusing of the derelict cops isn't going to fly with anyone. The whole gun grabbing Lefts argument is that we don't need guns because our protectors will protect us from trouble. Between his lazy FBI dad and the Broward cops on perpetual donut break, that argument is now null and void.

Offline LMAO

I think we are already there. First off the punk doesn't come off as sincere. He comes of as a snot nosed know it all Millennial. Secondly this excusing of the derelict cops isn't going to fly with anyone. The whole gun grabbing Lefts argument is that we don't need guns because our protectors will protect us from trouble. Between his lazy FBI dad and the Broward cops on perpetual donut break, that argument is now null and void.

And can anybody tell me what this kid actually lost? Did he lose a sibling or was he wounded in this event? At least in the case of Cindy Sheehan, she actually lost something near and dear to her heart
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And can anybody tell me what this kid actually lost? Did he lose a sibling or was he wounded in this event? At least in the case of Cindy Sheehan, she actually lost something near and dear to her heart

He's a survivor....
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:22:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

This little faggot is really getting on my nerves.

Offline LMAO

This little faggot is really getting on my nerves.

And he’s going to find out that people aren’t going to just roll over for his cause and give up what they feel belongs to them just because he tells them they should. Oh, they may get  a you have to be 21 years old to buy an assault rifle but I wouldn’t count on them getting much more even if Congress changes hands next year

And that’s when you’ll see a full-fledged temper tantrum
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:11:48 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

He's a survivor.... *****rollingeyes*****

I sometimes catch myself, when discussing this issue, sounding as if I’m downplaying the terrible tragedy that happened. Of course, I don’t want it to ever come across that way. As a parent myself,  I can’t even begin to even remotely imagine what the parents are going through.  But emotionalism should never override logic and rationale thinking and solutions.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:18:22 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Suppressed

Talking with a disgusted cop yesterday who said, "even if they were killed, that would be better than children getting shot".  Ever since Columbine, training has emphasized engaging immediately in these situations, not waiting for backup.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goatprairie

I sometimes catch myself, when discussing this issue, sounding as if I’m downplaying the terrible tragedy that happened. Of course, I don’t want it to ever come across that way. As a parent myself,  I can’t even begin to even remotely imagine what the parents are going through.  But emotionalism should never override logic and rationale thinking and solutions.
To be a liberal today is to totally disregard logic in favor of emotion.    Someone gets shot?.....confiscate all guns.   Someone's feelings get hurt by some words?.....suppress free speech.  Someone loses a presidential election with less votes than the winner?.....repeal the Electoral College.
That's what it means to be a liberal....act without thinking.

Offline WingNot

Ever since Columbine, training has emphasized engaging immediately in these situations, not waiting for backup.

Evidently not in Isreal's department. 

Offline Suppressed

That was his very next comment.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

But they only had days to go before retirement.

Offline edpc

I will give the kid credit where it’s due.  He was pretty good in The Machinist and Dallas Buyers Club.

Offline Frank Cannon

I will give the kid credit where it’s due.  He was pretty good in The Machinist and Dallas Buyers Club.

How much heroin do you have to do to sit through those two movies in their entirety?