Author Topic: Scandal at Miami/Dade Schools?  (Read 1064 times)

rangerrebew

Scandal at Miami/Dade Schools?
« on: February 24, 2018, 12:59:23 pm »
Scandal at Miami/Dade Schools?

Read all the tweets to get the full picture.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Scandal at Miami/Dade Schools?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 01:20:27 pm »
Given how political the police forces are,it is no surprise they do this,and no surprise they play the emotional game of blaming it on guns in order to prevent emotional citizens from looking deeper into who and what are/were the actual causes.

And of course,there will be NO mention of  gangs because that would be the same as mentioning minorities,and we all know that minorities are never to be blamed for anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:26:07 pm »
Here's the heart of it:
TheLastRefuge   @TheLastRefuge2
Feb 22

4.  What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict.  The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

5. The motive was simple.  The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.
I've been seeing other reports of this refusal to arrest criminals for the sake of statistics, and there seems to be quite a bit of evidence of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 01:42:17 pm »
Here's the heart of it:I've been seeing other reports of this refusal to arrest criminals for the sake of statistics, and there seems to be quite a bit of evidence of it.

If you stop making arrests crime stats get better!  WOW!  Ain't that something!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:56 pm »

@Bigun  These are political creatures at heart,and to them manipulating reality in order to announce "arrest rates have fallen" is the same thing as saying "criminal activity is decreasing".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 01:47:51 pm »
@Bigun  These are political creatures at heart,and to them manipulating reality in order to announce "arrest rates have fallen" is the same thing as saying "criminal activity is decreasing".

"Figures don't lie but liars sure can figure!"

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 02:24:23 pm »
It sure works on America's college campus. Ever wonder why their "Clery reports" are so free of crime? It doesn't look good to admit, "Our campus isn't safe; enroll at your own risk."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 06:36:10 pm »
It sure works on America's college campus. Ever wonder why their "Clery reports" are so free of crime? It doesn't look good to admit, "Our campus isn't safe; enroll at your own risk."

So I've heard!

The Chief of Police at our local University is a long time friend and I can tell you that they do NOT choose to do that!  They are TOLD to do it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien