Author Topic: Omarosa News: Omarosa says leaving the White House was like being ‘freed off a plantation’  (Read 332 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY
Rachel Desantis
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, February 25, 2018, 3:33 PM

Omarosa Manigault-Newman's time in the "Celebrity Big Brother" house may be just about up, but she still has plenty of tea to spill on her time in the White House.

Omarosa, who served as the Office of Public Liaison's director of communications, compared the freedom she felt leaving President Trump's administration to being freed from a plantation on Saturday's episode.

"I'm emancipated. I feel like I just got freed off a plantation. Hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus," she said in a clip that aired Saturday but was filmed on her sixth day in the house.

"I'm thinking of writing a tell-all sometime. He's going to come after me with everything he has. Like, I'm going up against a kazillionaire… but I have to tell my truth. I'm tired of being muted… I've been defending somebody for so long. Now I'm like, 'Yo, you are a special kind of f--ked up.'"

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/omarosa-leaving-white-house-freed-plantation-article-1.3841453
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Omarosa's Long History of Being Fired

http://people.com/celebrity/omarosas-long-history-of-being-fired/

Hallelujah, brothers
Halle-hallelujah
I said brothers
(Hallelujah) Now you got yourself two good hands
(Halle-hallelujah) And when your brother is troubled,
You gotta reach out your one hand for him
(Hallelujah) 'Cause that's what it's there for
(Halle-hallelujah) And when your heart is troubled,
You gotta reach out your other hand
(Hallelujah) Reach it out to the man up there
(Halle-hallelujah) 'Cause that's what he's there for..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."