Author Topic: Trump endorses Romney...  (Read 6015 times)

Offline DB

Re: Trump endorses Romney...
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2018, 02:38:45 am »
I find those who have to tell people what "thinkers" they are usually aren't. Actual thinkers are self evident.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:51:23 am by DB »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2018, 02:41:20 am »
I find those who have tell people what "thinkers" they are usually aren't. Actual thinkers are self evident.

I'll add to that.  I find incredible irony in those who claim to be thinkers, who in turn can't think for themselves, and only spout  the DJT Mothership talking points.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 02:41:50 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2018, 03:25:05 am »
Make sure you hit that 'report button' there pal.

Because , you know - it's HATE to disagree with a Trump supporter who just accused you of wanting to watch ISIS behead people because we do not dance and shout and rejoice about how pro-Life Trump is after you took issue over the fact I said: "Trump has a history of endorsing, funding and campaigning for Liberal Carpet-Baggers".

This is all about the fact you cannot handle any criticism of your political messiah.  It's blasphemy to you.

Okay fine.  It's blasphemy that a son of thunder calls your president and his party a fraud. 

Go report that to the mods now as 'hate' and 'name calling'.

It's obviously what you are good at doing.

I strongly endorse what Trump is doing to the Deep State (mostly behind the scenes at this time), but now, @INVAR, you are reminding me why I sat out the election. 

Trump sometimes displays wickedly bad judgment.  Romney is one of our worst RINOs, in my opinion.  (Maybe Trump figured that it is strategically important to endorse Romney, but he could have found a better Mormon to back in the primaries.  The conservative Mormons I have run across despise Romney.)

Online corbe

« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2018, 03:37:27 am »
So, yes, in a grownup world inhabited by thinkers, your post was silly.  This is my opinion and I do ask you to agree.  All I ask is that you not waste time and energy posting to or about me.  For this you have my sincere "thank you" in advance and a promise to return the same respect.

Welcome to the club @RoosGirl, I've been quite lonely out here in the Netherlands of @Right_in_Virginia rejects.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #204 on: February 21, 2018, 03:48:13 am »
    Welcome to the club @RoosGirl, I've been quite lonely out here in the Netherlands of @Right_in_Virginia rejects.

Wait, what?  You didn't see me standing here in the lowlands?  Roos and I have the best spots already claimed.

Online corbe

« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2018, 03:52:12 am »
Wait, what?  You didn't see me standing here in the lowlands?  Roos and I have the best spots already claimed.

Obviously you two discussed it and decided it would be in your best interest if you didn't let corbe know you were there, can't say that I blame yall.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2018, 04:01:26 am »

Ahem.................... I'll have you know that I....... I alone......... was the first.

Y'all are just works in progress.

I, however, have arrived.  :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2018, 04:02:07 am »
    Obviously you two discussed it and decided it would be in your best interest if you didn't let corbe know you were there, can't say that I blame yall.

Actually, you owe @Sanguine and me rent now.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2018, 04:04:26 am »

You guys at least get noticed enough to be rejects.  Quite a badge.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2018, 04:05:23 am »
Ahem.................... I'll have you know that I....... I alone......... was the first.

Y'all are just works in progress.

I, however, have arrived.  :dx1:

Sorry, ML.  Now I see you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2018, 04:07:58 am »
@RoosGirl  ... We've been posting to and around each other for quite some time now.  And I've come to realize that you are uncomfortable entering the arena of ideas, preferring to stay on the playground, so to speak.  In all candor this is just not my cup of tea -- so it only follows neither are your posts.

Here you entered a thread pointing your finger at me and admonishing me for perceived bad behavior.  Your post did nothing to advance an earlier discussion on letting go of the past ... even missing that I volunteered to go first.

So, yes, in a grownup world inhabited by thinkers, your post was silly.  This is my opinion and I do ask you to agree.  All I ask is that you not waste time and energy posting to or about me.  For this you have my sincere "thank you" in advance and a promise to return the same respect.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2018, 04:12:19 am »
I am totally willing to forget the past and move on, so long as you all simply agree that all of my positions are the right ones.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2018, 04:13:40 am »
Sorry, ML.  Now I see you.

It's about time!   :tongue2:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2018, 04:29:06 am »
I strongly endorse what Trump is doing to the Deep State (mostly behind the scenes at this time), but now, @INVAR, you are reminding me why I sat out the election. 

Trump sometimes displays wickedly bad judgment.  Romney is one of our worst RINOs, in my opinion.  (Maybe Trump figured that it is strategically important to endorse Romney, but he could have found a better Mormon to back in the primaries.  The conservative Mormons I have run across despise Romney.)

@the_doc

Present and accounted for! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2018, 05:34:12 am »
Wasn't Romneycare the starting point for Obamacare?

It doesn't take a lot of mental horsepower to know Romneycare wouldn't work - and it didn't. So they took failure as the model and made it nation wide...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2018, 08:30:01 am »
Actually, after 2 years of reading your posts I just think you're full of shit.  I've tried having a "grown up" conversation with you, but it always involves your sniping. And now, after having seen your bullshit ideas for the last 2 years I give zero bleep about having a "grown up" conversation with you.  And no, I won't stop calling out your bullshit.  You don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore, or go back to people who maybe actually like you at TOS.

:rolling:...hmmm.... looks like this just may be time to bring in the b.s. AMPLIFIER detector!  :shrug: 8detect8
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:32:44 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2018, 02:15:42 pm »
I will say, the moderators should take into consideration when people like Invar claim to be pro-life but throw out the worst criticisms of people who would support the President, GOP nominee and feels the need to make personal attacks on others. It's total hypocrisy and such an outlook is a total joke and then, makes these outlandish statements and then makes more attacks because of an inability to debate.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2018, 02:19:54 pm »
I will say, the moderators should take into consideration when people like Invar claim to be pro-life but throw out the worst criticisms of people who would support the President, GOP nominee and feels the need to make personal attacks on others. It's total hypocrisy and such an outlook is a total joke and then, makes these outlandish statements and then makes more attacks because of an inability to debate.

Coming from the tool who was quoted here at TBR that non-Trump supporters were the same as ISIS and alQaeda.  No one takes you seriously Orange lackey.  You have no moral authority here ....got it?  Hypocricy? You got the market cornered bub.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2018, 02:20:53 pm »

You mean like accusing people who do not support Trump with cheerleading Jihadist Beheadings?

Like that kind of outlandish statement?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2018, 02:21:07 pm »

Your Orange God isn't pro life.  Quit lying.

With the things you've said in the last couple days towards members and your previous threats of violence you're in no position to tell the Mods here what they should and shouldn't do.

Be lucky you're not locked out of this place right now.  Any other Conservative forum on the internet would have IP banned you a long long time ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline MOD3

« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2018, 02:21:38 pm »

@TomSea, if you have a specific complaint to make, please mash the "Report to Moderator" button.   If you don't do that we assume that you don't have a problem with a comment. 

Please do not make personal insults yourself. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2018, 02:25:53 pm »

Be lucky you're not locked out of this place right now.  Any other Conservative forum on the internet would have IP banned you a long long time ago.

I find it absolutely appalling that he has the nerve to put a CW soldier as an icon.  The ultimate of irony.  He's past disgusting.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2018, 02:46:37 pm »
Ted Cruz endorsed Romney  :tongue2:

Guess, that won't count.   :rolling:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2018, 02:56:27 pm »
I find it absolutely appalling that he has the nerve to put a CW soldier as an icon.  The ultimate of irony.  He's past disgusting.

Why is that more "disgusting" than your having a Confederate flag as yours?

Of all the things you can criticize about Tom, his icon isn't one of them.   I'm glad the North won too, because I wouldn't want all of my good southern friends to be living in a different country.  :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2018, 03:02:43 pm »
Why is that more "disgusting" than your having a Confederate flag as yours?

Of all the things you can criticize about Tom, his icon isn't one of them.   I'm glad the North won too, because I wouldn't want all of my good southern friends to be living in a different country.  :patriot:

My point is that I thought soldiers on both sides were heros.  OTOH this disgusting puke finds time to diginerate the valiant confederate soldier. (See his prior posting history) This ah is less than honorable in many ways.

And btw, I think a union soldier or a CBF is a great icon (see my tag line).  Just not from this jerk.