Author Topic: Chelsea Handler to GOP after Florida shooting: 'You all have blood on your hands'  (Read 1042 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The other thing that could have stopped him is the school keeping their building under control. I have to go through all sorts of shit just to pick my kid up from school. Multiple looked doors, multiple ID checks, campus security guards. My wife had to get an FBI background check, at our expense, just so she could volunteer to help for various class trips and projects.
I pick up my grandson from elementary school several times a week, if I get him during class hours I have to go through the office, show ID and they will bring him up. If I pick him up at the end of school it's a free for all and a monster could take down dozens of children and parents with a gun, or mow them down with a car, or slice them up with a machete, or blow them up with any one of several types of explosives. There is no place so safe for our children or ourselves that someone with evil intent couldn't cause mass casualties
This happened in 1927, didn't involve guns, just an evil person and still eclipses anything since as far as school massacres go.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1927-bombing-remains-americas-deadliest-school-massacre-180963355/