Author Topic: Chelsea Handler to GOP after Florida shooting: 'You all have blood on your hands'  (Read 1041 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Handler to GOP after Florida shooting: 'You all have blood on your hands'
By Judy Kurtz - 02/14/18 05:53 PM EST

Chelsea Handler says Republicans have blood on their hands following Wednesday’s shooting at Florida high school.

Shortly after news broke that there were "at least 14 victims" in a shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., the comedian and  former talk show host tweeted to her more than 8 million followers:

Chelsea Handler
✔
@chelseahandler

We have to elect candidates that are not funded by the NRA in November. We have an opportunity to elect candidates who won’t allow kids to go to school and get shot. It is disgusting how many times this has happened and Republicans do nothing. You all have blood on your hands.
4:06 PM - Feb 14, 2018

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/373916-chelsea-handler-to-gop-after-florida-shooting-you-all-have
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

In related new my neighbor told me that he is thinking of repaving his driveway this spring.

Oceander

Y’all can deny it all you want, but the move for tighter gun control laws will become inevitable with events like this taking place almost as regular as clockwork.

The smarter will get out ahead of the curve and take the reins in designing those rules; the rest will simply wake up one day having to live with the rules as set by hardcore liberals. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Y’all can deny it all you want, but the move for tighter gun control laws will become inevitable with events like this taking place almost as regular as clockwork.

The smarter will get out ahead of the curve and take the reins in designing those rules; the rest will simply wake up one day having to live with the rules as set by hardcore liberals.

What rule would have stopped someone intent on mass murder?  He already broke multiple laws.  Please enlighten us.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

Didn't take long for the snowflakes to start pointing fingers and calling for more gun control.   The bodies aren't even cold and already they are using this tragedy to promote their big government, nanny state agenda.  Shame on all of them for politicizing this tragedy. 

By the way, was this school a gun-free zone?

Offline driftdiver

Didn't take long for the snowflakes to start pointing fingers and calling for more gun control.   The bodies aren't even cold and already they are using this tragedy to promote their big government, nanny state agenda.  Shame on all of them for politicizing this tragedy. 

By the way, was this school a gun-free zone?

Yes all schools are.   Apparently he was also prohibited from being on campus.

Only thing that could have stopped this is either him in jail for his threats or a teacher with a gun.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Let's take action, then.

Close the public schools.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Yes, just take away all those guns said the liberals as the nutcases get into their vehicles and mow down scores of people. About ten years ago I told my wife that absent firearms, Islamic killers are simply going to use other methods i.e. motor vehicles.
Killers are going to kill. There is no way to stop  most adults from getting a  gun legally, going to a well populated place, and start shooting people. They can also get into their vehicles, find a well populated place, and start mowing people down.
If some people start showing up on public media like this nut and boast about their firearms, maybe the authorities can doing something about them.
 We do not as yet know enough about this nut as to what has been done to treat him.
Nevertheless, there is almost no way to stop someone who is intent on murdering mulitple people by any means available. The task is to try and identify and treat these people before they go off.
General gun confiscation is out of the question.  An unarmed populace means leftists eventually take over. Then the great slaughter really begins.

Offline Applewood

Let's take action, then.

Close the public schools.

I'd go along with that. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Only thing that could have stopped this is either him in jail for his threats or a teacher with a gun.

The other thing that could have stopped him is the school keeping their building under control. I have to go through all sorts of shit just to pick my kid up from school. Multiple looked doors, multiple ID checks, campus security guards. My wife had to get an FBI background check, at our expense, just so she could volunteer to help for various class trips and projects.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Make Florida like New York.  That will bring the crime to zero, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

Make Florida like New York.  That will bring the crime to zero, right?

@Cyber Liberty
Or Chicago

Offline dfwgator

F THIS BITCH!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
Or Chicago

Another stunning success story of gun control.  Can't wait to hear from the Philadelphia contingent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

Another stunning success story of gun control.  Can't wait to hear from the Philadelphia contingent.

Senator Nelson is already clamoring for it.   Martha on Foxnews agreed with him.

Sheer ignorance.

Offline mountaineer

I have to avoid twitter tonight or my blood pressure will skyrocket. Leftists all blaming the NRA and the Republicans who take NRA money - as if that had anything to do with a whacked-out 19-year-old registered Democrat shooting up a school.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have to avoid twitter tonight or my blood pressure will skyrocket. Leftists all blaming the NRA and the Republicans who take NRA money - as if that had anything to do with a whacked-out 19-year-old registered Democrat shooting up a school.

You don't need to go to twitter.  They are right here among us.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Speaking of social media, they brought this up on Fox... because, this Cruz fellow apparently had bizarre social media accounts and then, they were talking about what to do with people who have these kinds of accounts. Apparently, there were red flags on this guy.

Offline skeeter

Illegal aliens kill 12 Americans every day and they call them "Dreamers".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Chelsea Handler is the Kathy Griffin of twits.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Chelsea Handler is the Kathy Griffin of twits.

You used the wrong vowel on that last word.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You used the wrong vowel on that last word.

I do believe you are correct. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't remember, was Chelsea saying this after the attempted mass murder in Virginia?

Offline anubias

I don't remember, was Chelsea saying this after the attempted mass murder in Virginia?

Nothing of the sort.  Her set was hoping Scalise died as they thought he got what he deserved.