Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner Kept Laptops Open Around Sex Worker He Was Seeing Regularly for Nearly Tw  (Read 888 times)

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Weiner Kept Laptops Open Around Sex Worker He Was Seeing Regularly for Nearly Two Years
 February 12, 2018 by Cassandra Fairbanks
A sex worker who alleges to have had a relationship with Anthony Weiner from 2014-2016 has given the Gateway Pundit exclusive information about their encounters, including the fact that he would often keep his two laptops open while she was at the apartment that he shared with his wife Huma Abedin.

The investigation into Clinton’s email scandal was reopened prior to the election when thousands of State Department emails were found on Weiner’s laptop. Earlier this month it was revealed in text messages between agent Peter Strzok and bureau lawyer Lisa Page that outgoing Deputy Director Andrew McCabe knew about the emails at least one month prior to the information being made public.

The 30-year-old California woman has asked that her identity be protected so that her current clients would not be spooked. She told GWP that she would meet Weiner, 53, at his apartment while Abedin was away and their son was at day care or preschool, which he went to roughly three days a week.   ...

“Sometimes, he’d come across as a reasonably mature man. Other times, he was a petty bitch whose wife and in-laws hated him. I met him at his apartment in NY a few times when Huma was either out/traveling for business and his kid was at day care. He said he was separated at the time (which wasn’t really true) and that he hadn’t contacted other women since, with the exception of me,” the woman told the Gateway Pundit.  ...

More at the Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The left's take on this is predictably laughable:
POLITICS 02/07/2018 05:06 pm ET
Right-Wing Conspiracists Are Pretending The FBI Leaked Anthony Weiner’s Contacts
The list isn’t Weiner’s, and it’s been online for over a year.
By Ashley Feinberg

Over the past 24 hours, the right-wing internet detectives who gave us such hits as “globalist pedophiles chose to headquarter their child sex ring in the middle of a crowded pizza parlor” and “George Soros paid Nazis to march in Charlottesville” have been giddy over a new item supposedly bolstering their cause.

According to fringe sites, countless right-wing Twitter personalities, newfound Trump family friends Diamond and Silk, and r/TheDonald, someone just leaked all of former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner’s contacts with the promise of more to come. The most popular theory is that the leak was perpetrated by a rogue FBI agent.

You can see the appeal of such a narrative to the modern conspiracist mindset: some lone G-man, defying the Trotskyist takeover of the bureau and owning the libs by revealing some phone numbers.

Unfortunately for them, it’s bullshit.   ...
HuffingandPuffingtonPost
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
 "newfound Trump family friends Diamond and Silk"

Okay, I lol'd at that one! 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline anubias

If Weiner hadn’t been such a pathetic loser, I would have had some sympathy for him.  It couldn’t have been the best job to be a Muslim’s beard.  Surely he knew what he was getting into when he agreed to do it, but I suspect he thought he was going to become rich and powerful, as opposed to being the laughingstock of the country and doing time in the pen.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The hookers were probably the lowest risk items.   Im sure the russians and chinese were in those laptops and had copies of everything.

That the FBI would overlook these crimes is a travesty. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

The hookers were probably the lowest risk items.   Im sure the russians and chinese were in those laptops and had copies of everything.

That the FBI would overlook these crimes is a travesty.

I consider the FBI and DOJ to be complicit.  They granted Huma and Mills immunity to testify after they had already decided that HRC would be found “not guilty.” 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I consider the FBI and DOJ to be complicit.  They granted Huma and Mills immunity to testify after they had already decided that HRC would be found “not guilty.”

@anubias

Yeah that ole FBI honor and integrity.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

@anubias

Yeah that ole FBI honor and integrity.

The “Premier Law Enforcement Agency”