Author Topic: DEVIN NUNES AND MARIA BARTIROMO: Why does the DOJ Refuse to Prosecute Christopher Steele? [Video]  (Read 562 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
100% FedUp
Feb 10, 2018

ONCE AGAIN, DEVIN NUNES IS ASKING ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS…

Rep. Devin Nunes: The good thing about the Grassley-Graham memo, not only was it a criminal referral to Justice, it was written before our memo was put together. So essentially what it does is it corroborates what we said. And it goes further than that and it really points out how Christopher Steele lied to the FBI. So it is a clear cut case. Christopher Steele lied to the FBI. And I can’t for the life of me know that when you have the House who said this guy lied to the FBI, and you have the senate who said this guy lied to the FBI, Christopher Steele, what is the Justice Department doing? Where is the prosecution of Christopher Steele. This is a slam dunk case that they have all the documents. And this is what makes people really wonder and have confidence that the DOJ and FBI are playing this straight up.

(Video and more)
https://100percentfedup.com/devin-nunes-maria-bartiromo-doj-refuse-prosecute-christopher-steele-video/

Mod corrected title.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 12:17:05 am by MOD3 »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Might want to direct that question directly to Sessions and I have absolutely zero confidence in the FBI or DOJ; both are a complete joke.  We are in serious trouble; the corruption continues to be uncovered and absolutely no one is being held accountable. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:58:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Might want to direct that question directly to Sessions.
Maybe he has , didn't like the answer and decide to add some pressure.

Offline libertybele

Maybe he has , didn't like the answer and decide to add some pressure.

Better yet, perhaps the question needs to be directed to President Trump as he's the one that can fire him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Better yet, perhaps the question needs to be directed to President Trump as he's the one that can fire him.
If President Trump believes this why does he not direct the people he appointed to the FBI and DOJ to bring charges and prosecute?
Why is this getting investigated on TV talk shows, and congressional committees with no power?

Nunes says the American people, who ignored fast and furious, Bengahzi, IRS, and other Obama scandals, will have to rise up and force the FBI and DOJ to do it's job. 

This has been going on for over a year, and the only swamp draining has been voluntary.  Ineffectual and inept.
I just wish President Trump would stop tweeting about it, if he ain't gonna do nuthin' about it.