Author Topic: BEST ANSWER EVER To Student Who Asks How To Deal With Liberals Who Accuse Her Of Having ”White Privi  (Read 774 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Feb 7, 2018

WATCH: Conservative Leader Gives BEST ANSWER EVER To Student Who Asks How To Deal With Liberals Who Accuse Her Of Having ”White Privilege”

In the video below, Charlie Kirk, president and founder of Turning Point USA, is asked by a college student how to respond to other students or professors who accuse her of having “white privilege.” Charlie Kirk gives a powerful argument for the student to put forth, that would make it very hard for any liberal to refute.

Turning Point USA is a powerful group, whose mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.

Yesterday, Charlie Kirk tweeted about his response to the college student who asked him how to address accusations of “white privilege”:

“Colleges continue to tell students to use the “white privilege” label to discredit the messenger without ever addressing actual arguments being made

Make no mistake: the label and dismissal of people by using “white privilege” is divisive and racist!
Truth transcends color!”

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/watch-conservative-leader-gives-best-answer-ever-student-asks-deal-liberals-accuse-white-privilege/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I don't do clickbait. 

That is all that link is.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't do clickbait. 

That is all that link is.

Not sure why you said that? And I don't really care. But you are completely wrong. I enjoyed it. It is time to take the fight back to the Liberals. And that is what he is doing.

In the video below, Charlie Kirk, president and founder of Turning Point USA, is asked by a college student how to respond to other students or professors who accuse her of having “white privilege.” Charlie Kirk gives a powerful argument for the student to put forth, that would make it very hard for any liberal to refute.

And Turning Point USA is a worthy cause. I can respect your opinion, but I totally disagree with it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Not sure why you said that?

Because it is clickbait.  Sensational headlines to hook you into viewing a lengthy video without providing the answer to what is claimed in a headline.

The so-called "right' alternative media online is now fully infected with that crap.

Don't make us go to a site to click a bunch of pages to get to the gist of a headline so they can knock up their click counts with advertising dollars.

The video ones are the absolute WORST.

I do not care if the org is a 'worthy' cause or not.

Creating a sensationalist headline such as "Look what incredibly outrageous and dangerous thing Trump just did!" to get people clicking on a 20 minute video of commentary about a news story that Trump is wanting a military parade, IS CLICKBAIT.

And it's bullshit.  I don't care if the story is legit or not.  If you make a claim in a headline - provide the answer in the copy.  Don't make us watch a stupid video to try and glean the answer that the headline poses.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because it is clickbait.  Sensational headlines to hook you into viewing a lengthy video without providing the answer to what is claimed in a headline.

The so-called "right' alternative media online is now fully infected with that crap.

Don't make us go to a site to click a bunch of pages to get to the gist of a headline so they can knock up their click counts with advertising dollars.

The video ones are the absolute WORST.

I do not care if the org is a 'worthy' cause or not.

Creating a sensationalist headline such as "Look what incredibly outrageous and dangerous thing Trump just did!" to get people clicking on a 20 minute video of commentary about a news story that Trump is wanting a military parade, IS CLICKBAIT.

And it's bullshit.  I don't care if the story is legit or not.  If you make a claim in a headline - provide the answer in the copy.  Don't make us watch a stupid video to try and glean the answer that the headline poses.
@INVAR

OK brother. But you must be looking at a different webpage than I am. None of what you said happens at the page I go to. The video is 1:40 minutes long, and definitely answers the headline. The short version of what he said is that throwing the term 'White privilege in someone's face in order to dispel their argument and to shut them down is in itself the very definition of racism.

I checked the link again to make sure it is going to the right place. I cannot explain, based on your description, where you are linking to or what you are seeing.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Headline:

BEST ANSWER EVER To Student Who Asks How To Deal With Liberals Who Accuse Her Of Having ”White Privilege”

To get that 'best answer' you have to go and click on a site that requires you to watch a video to find out what that so-called 'best answer ever' is.

THAT is clickbait sir. 

I don't give a rat's ass how "worthy" an organization is - if dumping that kind of headline is done in order to require readers to get an answer to a sensational claim without providing the answer in easy-to-read-and-discover-text on a page being linked to from the sensational headline.

Some of us do not have time to watch a video or click through a bunch of ad-spamming pages to get to the answer of the sensational claim, who use that kind of technique to drive ad revenue and page views.

Common courtesy is to provide the text to the claim in the link and offer the video in conjunction with the piece.  Or at minimum, it would be courteous to give a rundown of the points made in a video for the members who cannot or do not have time to watch it.

Requiring the visitor to watch a video or click on multiple ad-heavy pages to arrive at the point of a headline is clickbait, plain and simple.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I see your point. However, based on your definition of 'clickbait', which is slightly different from my definition, at least 30% of what is posted at TBR would be disqualified.

For example,
Take the IQ test - *link*
Take the Vocabulary test - *link*
The 15 most important issues about the FISA memo - *link*

I actually prefer that over the paragraph long so called 'titles' many websites are writing now. I don't want to read 25% of the article in the very title of the article. So, it is kind of a Catch-22.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. I don't know what the answer is, except to trust the poster that he or she found the article to be clean, worthy, and interesting. As far as how the articles are titled, well, no one has control over that except the editor or whomever wrote it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:43:48 pm by 240B »

Offline anubias

So what’s the response?

:silly:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

100% Fed Up
Feb 7, 2018

WATCH: Conservative Leader Gives BEST ANSWER EVER To Student Who Asks How To Deal With Liberals Who Accuse Her Of Having ”White Privilege”

Turning Point USA is a powerful group, whose mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.

Yesterday, Charlie Kirk tweeted about his response to the college student who asked him how to address accusations of “white privilege”:

“Colleges continue to tell students to use the “white privilege” label to discredit the messenger without ever addressing actual arguments being made

Make no mistake: the label and dismissal of people by using “white privilege” is divisive and racist!
Truth transcends color!”

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/watch-conservative-leader-gives-best-answer-ever-student-asks-deal-liberals-accuse-white-privilege/
Great video and messaging.  Too bad some choose not to hear it.

This might be a charity to add for the upcoming year to donate to.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Great video and messaging.  Too bad some choose not to hear it.

This might be a charity to add for the upcoming year to donate to.

Post up the youtube video then.  I check it out.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."