Author Topic: Black Caucus Members Refuse To Denounce Hate Group Leader Louis Farrakhan  (Read 356 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Daily Caller
PETER HASSON
10:00 PM 02/07/2018

Twenty-one members of the Congressional Black Caucus facing questions about their ties to Nation of Islam chief Louis Farrakhan have all refused to condemn the hate group leader.

The CBC, it was recently revealed, held a secret meeting with Farrakhan in 2005 but hid it from the public to avoid controversy. Twenty-one members of the caucus today were part of the caucus at the time of the secret Farrakhan meeting. All 21 declined to denounce Farrakhan when asked by The Daily Caller.

The Nation of Islam is so extreme that even the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes it as a hate group, citing the group’s “theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders.” (RELATED: John Lewis Claims Trump’s’‘DNA’ Makes Him Racist [VIDEO])

Farrakhan has praised Hitler, claimed Jews are “Satantic” and said that white people “deserve to die,” among other racist and anti-Semitic statements.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/black-caucus-members-refuse-to-denounce-farrakhan/

And still, even with the DNC taking an anti-God, anti-Israel, anti-Jerusalem, and seemingly antisemitic position, the Democrats will still get close to 70% of the Jewish American vote.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:45:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Black Caucus Members Refuse To Denounce Hate Group Leader Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 06:35:47 pm »
I wish the mothership would hurry up and get here.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.