Author Topic: JUST IN: CONGRESSMAN Reveals Bombshell…Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS Scandals All Connected [audio  (Read 999 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
JUST IN: CONGRESSMAN Reveals Bombshell…Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS Scandals All Connected to DOJ, FBI Corruption in Trump Probe

100% Fed Up
Feb 7, 2018

Remember when President Obama told Fox News’ Chris Wallace he could guarantee that there isn’t any political influence in any investigation conducted by the FBI or DOJ? The former President and communtity organizer told Wallace: “I can guarantee that I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous presidents. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop…period. Nobody gets treated any differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law. Guaranteed.”

According to the latest bombshell revelation by Congressman Gosar, that’s not exactly the truth…

Matthew Boyle of Breitbart News is reporting that Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), a leading conservative member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told Breitbart News Daily on Wednesday that he believes that there is an interconnectivity between various high-profile Barack Obama-era scandals and the latest revelations about corruption at the Department of Justice and FBI.

Gosar was asked during the interview on the SiriusXM 125 Patriot Channel show about the corruption on display in the release of the famed memo from House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that detailed FISA court abuses by the FBI and DOJ in the lead-up to the 2016 election and in the months that followed now President Donald Trump’s win during the transition and even during his presidency.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-congressman-reveals-bombshellfast-furious-benghazi-irs-scandals-connected-doj-fbi-corruption-trump-probe/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:16:07 pm by MOD8 »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama lied and people died.

No wonder Brennan is going to NBC; to continue the cover-up now that they are closing in on the collusion, corruption, blatant anti-American activities of Obama's admin. agencies and personnel.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

As I have been saying right here for YEARS now!  Good to see that others are catching on at last!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/exclusive-rep-paul-gosar-obamas-fast-and-furious-benghazi-irs-scandals-all-connected-to-doj-fbi-corruption-in-trump-probe/

...I’m even starting to think (against better judgment) that we could eventually see Hillary wearing the latest in prison attire. :0001:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
JUST IN: CONGRESSMAN Reveals Bombshell…Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS Scandals All Connected to DOJ, FBI Corruption in Trump Probe

100% Fed Up 
Feb 7, 2018

Remember when President Obama told Fox News’ Chris Wallace he could guarantee that there isn’t any political influence in any investigation conducted by the FBI or DOJ? The former President and communtity organizer told Wallace: “I can guarantee that I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous presidents. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop…period. Nobody gets treated any differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law. Guaranteed.”

According to the latest bombshell revelation by Congressman Gosar, that’s not exactly the truth…

Matthew Boyle of Breitbart News is reporting that Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), a leading conservative member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told Breitbart News Daily on Wednesday that he believes that there is an interconnectivity between various high-profile Barack Obama-era scandals and the latest revelations about corruption at the Department of Justice and FBI.

Gosar was asked during the interview on the SiriusXM 125 Patriot Channel show about the corruption on display in the release of the famed memo from House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that detailed FISA court abuses by the FBI and DOJ in the lead-up to the 2016 election and in the months that followed now President Donald Trump’s win during the transition and even during his presidency.

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/just-congressman-reveals-bombshellfast-furious-benghazi-irs-scandals-connected-doj-fbi-corruption-trump-probe/

Style issue:  Must you make that in such tiny font???  I'm old and have old man eyes..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

Style issue:  Must you make that in such tiny font???  I'm old and have old man eyes..

I went to the site to read it.  The dark backgrounds make comments hard to read for me anyway, combine italics and small font.  Impossible.  Font is old fogie friendly at the link.   :beer:

Online andy58-in-nh

Please don't publish speculative nonsense from Breitbart.

Obama's legacy of damage is bad enough without having to make stuff up in order to drive website hits.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yeah I see that. Don't really know how that happened. And now, the site is not accepting my html fixes.

I don't know. I post several articles a day, and have never seen this before. I don't know what happened.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MOD8

Yeah I see that. Don't really know how that happened. And now, the site is not accepting my html fixes.

I don't know. I post several articles a day, and have never seen this before. I don't know what happened.

Weird.  I fixed the tags.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Weird.  I fixed the tags.

It looks much better. Thanks

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Congressman Gosar has lead by being re-elected twice to his AZ district, and being the Chairman of up to zero House Committees.  Everybody tells this guy everything, because they know that he, and Trumptbart, know how to keep a secret and strike while the iron is hot.  God Bless America.  God Bless President Trump.  God Bless the Lord, and God Bless the United States of America.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/12/roy-moore-refuses-to-concede-god-is-always-in-control/

Those other guys are just evil.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Obama's legacy of damage is bad enough without having to make stuff up in order to drive website hits.

Right On my brother!  Tell it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online libertybele

As I have been saying right here for YEARS now!  Good to see that others are catching on at last!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/exclusive-rep-paul-gosar-obamas-fast-and-furious-benghazi-irs-scandals-all-connected-to-doj-fbi-corruption-in-trump-probe/

Absolutely.  It's hard to believe that it has taken people so long to connect the dots. It's like all of a sudden they've had a V-8 moment ... duh!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Right On my brother!  Tell it.

Great avatar Wignut ... for you:  (Goo goo g'joob)

! No longer available
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
...I’m even starting to think (against better judgment) that we could eventually see Hillary wearing the latest in prison attire. :0001:

I found an old "Hillary For Prison 2016" bumper sticker last week and stuck it on my car.  Only gotten one comment so far and that was an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I found an old "Hillary For Prison 2016" bumper sticker last week and stuck it on my car.  Only gotten one comment so far and that was an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

:thumbsup:

Here's another!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline anubias

I’d like to have one as well, but I’d have to pick up an old beater to do it.  The last time I put such a bumper sticker on my vehicle was in 2004.  The lovelies out there made short work of my car.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Oh, why are you objecting to speculative stuff from Breitbart or anyone else.

Yahoo and the MSM speculate daily with only flimsy facts or non-identified quotes regarding Trump.

I believe anything bad about Obama.  I want him punished.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I’d like to have one as well, but I’d have to pick up an old beater to do it.  The last time I put such a bumper sticker on my vehicle was in 2004.  The lovelies out there made short work of my car.

I would never post anything provocative on my car.  I like to do that on the Internet where people can't actually get to me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would never post anything provocative on my car.  I like to do that on the Internet where people can't actually get to me.

I usually don't, but I'm making a statement here.

Offline anubias

I usually don't, but I'm making a statement here.

My hat is off to you.  Most of us have succumbed to their penchant for destruction of property and violence.  I’m seriously thinking of grabbing an old beater to do it.  It will look less “Republican” as well as they like to roll their eyes at nicer cars with R bumper stickers even if they don’t have the urge to run you into the ditch or destroy your car if parked.

There’s also many more cameras these days.  Catching the jerks might be possible now.