Author Topic: How well do you know your guns?  (Read 979 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How well do you know your guns?
« on: February 07, 2018, 07:29:52 pm »
Washington Times

"American Sniper" Chris Kyle's longest confirmed kill, at 1.2 miles, was made using this rifle

https://www.washingtontimes.com/quiz/2015/feb/25/how-well-do-you-know-guns-take-quiz/#question-1
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:30:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Re: How well do you know your guns?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:17:38 pm »
Washington Times

"American Sniper" Chris Kyle's longest confirmed kill, at 1.2 miles, was made using this rifle

https://www.washingtontimes.com/quiz/2015/feb/25/how-well-do-you-know-guns-take-quiz/#question-1

100%
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 03:14:40 pm »
100%

It is a tough test. I scored significantly less than 100%.
I scored so poorly, I won't even post it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 05:12:30 pm »

It is a tough test. I scored significantly less than 100%.
I scored so poorly, I won't even post it.

I wasn't 100% certain on all.  A couple of them were dicey...didn't know for sure, but had a good idea or vague feeling of recollection. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn