Author Topic: Eric Holder considers run for president [not satire]  (Read 410 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Eric Holder considers run for president [not satire]
« on: February 07, 2018, 03:22:26 pm »

The Washington Times
By Stephen Dinan
Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said Wednesday he’s considering making a run for president.

“I think I’ll make a decision by the end of the year about whether or not there’s another chapter,” Mr. Holder said at a breakfast sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor.

Mr. Holder is currently fundraising and flexing his political muscles by running former President Barack Obama’s chief political operation, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, to try to put their party in better shape ahead of the redrawing of political maps after the 2020 census.

Asked if those were a prelude to running for office, he said “We’ll see.” Pressed again on whether that meant a presidential bid, he again said, “We’ll see.”

(more)
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/7/eric-holder-considers-run-president/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Eric Holder considers run for president [not satire]
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 03:23:42 pm »
If Trump ever gets a real AG, all Holder needs to worry about is staying out of jail for Contempt of Congress charges.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 03:29:28 pm »
                Maybe Weiner will be out of Jail by then.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 06:10:02 pm »
I believe he is announcing this exploratory venture to stay the hand of the probe of Fast and Furious that remains forthcoming.

He will claim the probe is an attempt to silence him running for office.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 06:26:09 pm »
Kamala Harris would be his running mate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 06:26:20 pm »
I believe he is announcing this exploratory venture to stay the hand of the probe of Fast and Furious that remains forthcoming.

He will claim the probe is an attempt to silence him running for office.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:26:37 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com