Author Topic: Well, Well, Well: Nunes Admits The Partisan Origins Of The Dossier *Had* Been Disclosed After All  (Read 3713 times)

Offline aligncare

Comey’s hands are dirty up to his elbows in this.

Offline anubias

We know from various reports last year a FISA warrant was denied in summer 2016.  I guess that was one of the 'good judges' that didn't trust the presenters and actually read it.

Do you people ever listen to yourselves?

The FISA judges are on a rotational basis.  It is fairly easy to judge shop, and the FBI knows which are easier than others, to ensure they submit their warrant on the week their preferred judges are there.

There have been over 33,000 FISA warrants accepted.  There have only been 12 turned down.  Do you listen to yourself?

Offline Fantom

The FISA judges are on a rotational basis.  It is fairly easy to judge shop, and the FBI knows which are easier than others, to ensure they submit their warrant on the week their preferred judges are there.

There have been over 33,000 FISA warrants accepted.  There have only been 12 turned down.  Do you listen to yourself?

I wonder how many of those FISA warrants were of a Presidential regime spying on the President elect of the opposing party.

That folks, is what should have everyone here pissed.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline anubias

It's Red State, the house organ for the Evan McMuffin dead enders. All they do is pump out irrational Trump hate screeds desperately trying to find viewership.

I know and agree, but this lovely briefer is continually here to shovel the poop.  He thinks we are all a bunch of stupid people that can’t shovel FACTS back at him.

Offline anubias

I wonder how many of those FISA warrants were of a Presidential regime spying on the President elect of the opposing party.

That folks, is what should have everyone here pissed.

This FISA mess has either got to be stopped or laws passed to have MUCH more oversight.  If nothing else comes out of this hot mess, I hope this gets fixed.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Ya think???
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

While the FBI admitted that the information came from a politically motivated source, the bureau did not disclose that the source had been financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That is a damning omission.

When told the source is political, the next question is "who is the source".
Surely this was asked.

Sounds to me like the Obama appointed Judge (guessing here) needs to be investigated if the warrant was approved without the obvious question being asked!

You democrat shills can now return to the DU. :beer:

Thank you!  I was wondering about the judge myself ... it seems that everyone has given him a pass or stated that he was lied to.  You would think that as a judge ... he would have ALL the facts or as many facts as possible BEFORE making a decision to issue the warrant.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Gowdy also said that the investigation into the State Dept is very very disturbing...asked if this has anything to do with Sid Blumenthal Gowdy said that is very very close...

In this interview with Martha McCollum Gowdy just stated something that I have been trying to get across here for a long time
Congress can't put anyone in jail for anything!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That 'nevermind' thing was all over Red State yesterday.

I don't think it is as big a factor as some people do.  I think Nunes has plenty of ammo left and I hope he fires.

It's almost like so.e so called conservatives want the swamp full.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

Yes.  He should be prosecuted before it is over.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's Red State, the house organ for the Evan McMuffin dead enders. All they do is pump out irrational Trump hate screeds desperately trying to find viewership.

Yep.  I'm totally off of Red State.   Susan Wright is a nasty little crone but others are as bad over there.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

In this interview with Martha McCollum Gowdy just stated something that I have been trying to get across here for a long time

Congress can’t put anybody in jail for anything.

It falls to the executive, which is the DOJ.  THAT is the problem we have right now. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Again, I will refer all of you to the interview Nunes conducted last Friday with Bret Baier.  He asks Nunes about the 'political nature.' They show the clip of the CNN interview and Swalwell says specifically that the information was disclosed and it was from a 'politically motivated source.'  When Nunes is asked if that is true, he says no. At no time during that exchange was he asked about the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, or the DNC. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9h1Lw-uQpM

There is no room for wiggle room on it.  He's either wrong or he lied.  You can see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears.  Start at the 6:55 mark.

Why are you so desperate to discredit this memo?  What are you, a democrat shill?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Gowdy also said that the investigation into the State Dept is very very disturbing...asked if this has anything to do with Sid Blumenthal Gowdy said that is very very close...

Well, Ed will have something to say about that ... unfortunately.  You know he's a dem shill  :nono:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It falls to the executive, which is the DOJ.  THAT is the problem we have right now.

Exactly right!  And long has been!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

It's almost like so.e so called conservatives want the swamp full.

It does appear that way, doesn’t it?  They are all either concerned about something, feel suppressed about something, or some other verb that Republicans seem to trigger in them.  It’s amazing.

Offline anubias

Why are you so desperate to discredit this memo?  What are you, a democrat shill?

At least that one tries to be sneaky about it.

Offline Fantom

No matter what government ....King, Republic, or Despot..... it is always a matter of corruption.

The bigger the government, the more total its control...the greater the evil such corruption brings. Which is something our Founders knew well. The only way to limit corruption is to limit government.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
At least that one tries to be sneaky about it.

Not sneaky enough. @mrclose  caught him immediately.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I do and you're lamely supporting your previous assertion by covering the entire existence of FISA since 1978, when this particular instance occurred within a few months of each other.  The FISA panel rotates weekly, about every 12 weeks or so, they take their turns.  Given the timeframe, its unlikely they had the same judge. 

The panel of judges serves for 7 years, selected by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, not the current administration.  When Roberts assumed the position, he was not particularly enamored with the FISA program.  You can reasonably assume his selection process reflects his thinking, since people generally select things based on their own values and opinions.

None of this changes the fact Nunes went from the judge was never notified about the political nature on the application, OK maybe there was a footnote on the app about the political nature, but that's different from saying the Clinton campaign paid for it.

He had one job - be credible when the information came out.  On at least one thing, he's not.  You would not accept this from the opposition.  If/When the Dem memo comes out, it's going to have it's own shortcomings.  If it has one thing wrong, you have to question the rest of it and its messenger.  Credibility is a two way street, like it, or not.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:19:06 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

Not sneaky enough. @mrclose  caught him immediately.

He did call him out.   :silly:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

There's no desperation. It is what it is. Nunes effed up on this part.  It's undeniable.  The only excuse for not seeing it is willful denial.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:01:06 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No matter what government ....King, Republic, or Despot..... it is always a matter of corruption.

The bigger the government, the more total its control...the greater the evil such corruption brings. Which is something our Founders knew well. The only way to limit corruption is to limit government.

Yep.  Republicans too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:amen: Sir  :amen:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

Yep.  Republicans too.

Theoretically, Republicans are for limited government.

Not sure why you had to go partisan, I certainly did not mention any specific party. Mine was a post about government... all government.

But hey, I know there are those republicans/conservatives who, though ostensibly on "our" side, are like offensive linemen tackling our Q-back at every chance they get.

Frederick Douglass