Author Topic: Rep. Adam Schiff’s Congressional Career Aided by Soros-Financed Groups  (Read 944 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by AARON KLEIN10
Apr 2017

Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, was previously financially aided by the George Soros-financed MoveOn.org to win his Congressional seat.

Schiff was also awarded the Toll Fellowship, which is sponsored by the Council of State Governments, a nonprofit that monitors federal government activities and is heavily financed by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

The Open Society and Soros-funded groups have additionally supported a number of Schiff’s legislative efforts.

Schiff has been helping to lead the Democrats’ unsubstantiated charges of alleged collusion between President Donald Trump and Moscow.

Last month, Schiff delivered the opening statements at a Congressional hearing where he laid out the case for alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.  This reporter previously documented serious problems with Schiff’s charges, which include wild conspiracy theories and heavy reliance on a questionable source.

In largely forgotten history, Schiff’s 2000 Congressional campaign against Republican incumbent Jim Rogan was openly aided by MoveOn.org.

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/rep-adam-schiffs-congressional-career-aided-soros-financed-groups/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Ok ... we know that there is/was an attempted coup against Trump.  Those involved need to be removed immediately...here we sit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ok ... we know that there is/was an attempted coup against Trump.  Those involved need to be removed immediately...here we sit.

Sounds very much like some kind of KGB operation would be carried out. What I mean is, Soros wanted a mole in Washington. So, he sponsored and groomed his daughter in-law's brother to be just that. Soros bought him a seat in Congress and now Soros owns Schiff. One of those, 'I made you! I can break you!', scenarios like you see in Hollywood.

This explains a lot about Schiff's behavior.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:50:19 pm by 240B »