Author Topic: Adam Schiff Implies That An Oklahoma City-Style Bombing Could Happen Because Of FISA Memo  (Read 1056 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
Cristina Laila
February 4, 2018

Ranking member of the House Intel Committee and suspected leaker Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) perhaps made his craziest claim yet about the FISA memo.

Old Schiffty implied that an Oklahoma City Style bombing may occur due to Americans’ distrust of the FBI after the FISA memo was released.

Schiff appeared on ABC Sunday morning to speak with George Stephanopoulos about the FISA memo.

Stephanopoulos brought up Schiff’s claims that the Trump admin is working to discredit Mueller.

“You know, you talked about this strategy to discredit the Mueller investigation. Is it working?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Well, I don’t think it’s working in the sense that people have a lot of confidence in Bob Mueller,” Schiff responded.

At this point Schiff implied an Oklahoma City Style bombing may occur because of the release of the FISA memo:

(more)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/adam-schiff-makes-craziest-claim-yet-fisa-memo-may-lead-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is pretty twisted, but if the story is that the OK City bombing occurred in response to government overreach and malfeasance, then I guess what he said could make some sort of sense.  Not sure why he would say it, but then I'm never sure why he says much of what he says.

Offline anubias

This is pretty twisted, but if the story is that the OK City bombing occurred in response to government overreach and malfeasance, then I guess what he said could make some sort of sense.  Not sure why he would say it, but then I'm never sure why he says much of what he says.

He does have a point.  Folks are going to go off the deep end if Trump is impeached due to government overreach.  Something such as OKC might very well occur.  But to blame Trump, instead of themselves for the overreach in the first place, is a calculated evil imo.

He should have said that when Democrats are in power, bad thing happen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:29:29 am by anubias »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hyperbole, Hyperbole Everywhere.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I think he was putting it out there, to give unstable people ideas.
I think he is hoping it will happen. The Dems would love it. It would take the memo out of the news.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

What a sad little man. 

Offline dfwgator

Oceander

I suspect that what he meant is he desperately hopes that a bombing can be linked to the memo. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sure – why not. They blamed the original one on talk radio.   *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The hysterical hyperbole from Schiff (and most Liberals)is a new weapon they hope to employ to keep all the crime and corruption and despotism originating in the halls of government, a secret from we little people whom they fear will react unfavorably to such revelations.

Therefore no evidence of government being used as a political weapon against enemies of the Oligarchy should ever see the light of day - because - according to Schiff and Co. why..... the rednecks in Flyover Country might bomb government buildings and put at risk, Alphabet Agents.

Of course you have to remember that these are the same morons who would have us believe that if we dare report the truth about the genocidal-terrorist nature of Jihadist Islam, we will incite another 9-11.  Therefore they insist we should shut up and be silent about what we all know is the truth - because, we cannot provoke anyone.

Or, as has been suggested - it's preparing the future ground for hoped-for charges levied against anything that risks these corrupt institutions.

On the other hand, The Intolerable Acts led to the Tea Act which led directly to the Boston Tea Party which led directly to the Shot fired at Lexington Green which led directly to the Declaration of Independence.

So I guess it is possible these corrupt despots have every reason to fear a liberty-minded people losing trust and respect for the institutions they run.

We can laugh at them, but I prefer that those in the halls of power and government be scared shitless of us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SkyKing

What a Schiffhead.
 :thud:

Offline aligncare

I think he was putting it out there, to give unstable people ideas.
I think he is hoping it will happen. The Dems would love it. It would take the memo out of the news.

It’s already happened on a smaller scale, only it was from the left, as James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old unemployed home inspector, angry with President Trump, deliberately targeted Republicans on a ball field last June. Four people were wounded, including Majority Whip Steve Scalise. But it could have been much worse; Hodgkinson got off 62 rounds before police stopped him.

Offline anubias

It’s already happened on a smaller scale, only it was from the left, as James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old unemployed home inspector, angry with President Trump, deliberately targeted Republicans on a ball field last June. Four people were wounded, including Majority Whip Steve Scalise. But it could have been much worse; Hodgkinson got off 62 rounds before police stopped him.

I keep wasting for a homegrown terrorist attack by some loony Lib to take all this off the news.  That sounds awful I know, but I would not put it past them to do it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The hysterical hyperbole from Schiff (and most Liberals)is a new weapon they hope to employ to keep all the crime and corruption and despotism originating in the halls of government, a secret from we little people whom they fear will react unfavorably to such revelations.

Therefore no evidence of government being used as a political weapon against enemies of the Oligarchy should ever see the light of day - because - according to Schiff and Co. why..... the rednecks in Flyover Country might bomb government buildings and put at risk, Alphabet Agents.

Of course you have to remember that these are the same morons who would have us believe that if we dare report the truth about the genocidal-terrorist nature of Jihadist Islam, we will incite another 9-11.  Therefore they insist we should shut up and be silent about what we all know is the truth - because, we cannot provoke anyone.

Or, as has been suggested - it's preparing the future ground for hoped-for charges levied against anything that risks these corrupt institutions.

On the other hand, The Intolerable Acts led to the Tea Act which led directly to the Boston Tea Party which led directly to the Shot fired at Lexington Green which led directly to the Declaration of Independence.

So I guess it is possible these corrupt despots have every reason to fear a liberty-minded people losing trust and respect for the institutions they run.

We can laugh at them, but I prefer that those in the halls of power and government be scared shitless of us.

Nailed it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!