Author Topic: Chris Stewart: House Intel released memo to inform public on FBI abuses, not to exonerate Trump  (Read 8933 times)

Offline jpsb

Look, I’m asking for a very simple thing:  SINCE THE MEMO WAS RELEASED PUBLICLY, which Republicans have called for a special counsel to independently investigate the matters in the memo?  So far, I’ve heard none.

Only because you are not paying attention

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5725134600001/?#sp=show-clips

! No longer available

This is the last time I do your research for you.

Offline Concerned

Only because you are not paying attention

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5725134600001/?#sp=show-clips

! No longer available

This is the last time I do your research for you.

OK, so the answer to my question is apparently one Republican Senator and one Republican House member.  Got it.  Thanks.  I appreciate it.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline jpsb

There are others, you can find them but it means to have to look. Rep Jordan even names names (2:55) in the video I posted to you.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:10:10 pm by jpsb »

Offline Concerned

There are others, you can find them but it means to have to look. Rep Jordan even names names (2:55) in the video I posted to you.

Yeah that 2:55 references the calls last summer.  I was specifically looking for who called for it since the memo was out.  I did a number of different Bing searches looking for calls for a special counsel from Congressmen since the memo, and I came up dry.  I figured the calls would be loud and often and would have been all over the Sunday shows today.  I watched Fox News Sunday, Meet the Press, and MediaBuzz and didn’t see anyone particularly vocal about a special counsel.  Having said that, I assumed someone here probably saw or heard of some congressmen who called for a special counsel so I asked the question.  You either knew yourself or were able to research what I didn’t find.  That’s what so good about a community like this.  Again, thanks and I appreciate it. 

:thumbsup:

Offline jpsb

No problem, I saw a couple to reps call for SC after the memo but they'd been calling for a SC
for a while now. I think Grody also wants a SC but I could be wrong about that. Wait for the IG
report. The IG report will be the real driver.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No problem, I saw a couple to reps call for SC after the memo but they'd been calling for a SC
for a while now. I think Grody also wants a SC but I could be wrong about that. Wait for the IG
report. The IG report will be the real driver.

Do you think we'll get to see the IG report?  It's not a sure thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Do you think we'll get to see the IG report?  It's not a sure thing.

No, we will see a summery and maybe a watered down redacted copy. But the House/Senate  intel/judiciary committees will see it. And word will get out about what is in it. Hell it might even be leaked.

Remember when we had real journalists?
! No longer available

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, we will see a summery and maybe a watered down redacted copy. But the House/Senate  intel/judiciary committees will see it. And word will get out about what is in it. Hell it might even be leaked.

Remember when we had real journalists?
! No longer available

As long as the least little bit gets redacted, there will be fights and arguments over what was in there and left out, and the "meanings" thereof.  We can already see this with the pages and pages of circular arguments here at TBR, just since Friday.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Concerned