Author Topic: Schumer Says Trump Must Thank Obama for Economic Growth  (Read 805 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer Says Trump Must Thank Obama for Economic Growth
« on: February 04, 2018, 10:00:18 am »
Schumer Says Trump Must Thank Obama for Economic Growth

(CNSNews.com) - Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D.-N.Y.) said in a Senate floor speech delivered before President Donald Trump gave his State of the Union Address this week that Trump should thank President Barack Obama for the economic growth that took place in 2017.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/schumer-says-trump-must-thank-obama-economic-growth

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Schumer Says Trump Must Thank Obama for Economic Growth
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 10:29:13 am »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 12:38:37 pm »
Ok ... so my hunch is this is what the DEMS are going to campaign on for the mid-terms -- the accomplishments of Barrack Hussein Obama during Trump's first year.  Got it.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 01:49:24 pm »
Well, in a way Chuck the Shmuck is correct. It can be viewed as a backhanded slap at obama.

America was primed for a rebound. Always is after a recession. It was the anti-Amercan big governmnet marxist policies of obama which smothered any recovery. Like a smoldering fire however, all that was needed was oxygen.... and fuel. Then watch out...it will burst back into life.

President Trump has provided both.....oxygen, vastly decreasing regulations, and fuel...the tax cuts. And roaring back to life indeed, the fires of American prosperity have come. Such a wonderful fire too, warming all Americans.

So, in a way, Trump can thank obama for his success.

Thank you President Trump. Eight years without an American President is far too long. For America, and the world.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:51:03 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Concerned

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 02:11:31 pm »
It’s quite clear to me that the combination of reduced regulations and the promise of tax cuts (particularly business tax cuts) really jump-started the stock market last year.  I think the Trump Administration clearly deserves the credit for that run-up as well as the increase in consumer and business confidence.  JMO.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 03:34:29 pm »
It’s quite clear to me that the combination of reduced regulations and the promise of tax cuts (particularly business tax cuts) really jump-started the stock market last year.  I think the Trump Administration clearly deserves the credit for that run-up as well as the increase in consumer and business confidence.  JMO.

And then some.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/european-ceos-trump/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 03:53:32 pm »
I know the Dems have to say this stuff because they are desperate. They are more than embarrassed by Trump's success. No doubt Obama is losing his mind over everything Trump is doing, domestic and international.

Any rational person has to know that if Obama was still President or if Hillary had won, we would be living in a much different world. GDP would still be at 1%. There would be no bonuses. There would be no corporate investment. The stock market would be at the same level it was in 2016.

Anyone who claims that Trump had nothing to do with all of these seismic changes in America is a fool or a liar, or both.

Obama was anti-capitalist, anti-growth, and really, anti-America. If by some miracle any of these economic surges had happened under Obama, he would be working to stifle and stop it. When a Democrat sees economic gain, they don't think of it as growth. They don't think of it as more money for the economy, or more money for the people. Democrats see economic growth in only one way. They always think of it as more money for them, more money for the government. And that always snuffs out the candle.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.