Author Topic: Rep. Paul Gosar calls for 'criminal prosecution' of former top FBI, DOJ officials after release of N  (Read 679 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Mandy Mayfield
Feb 2, 2018, 6:07 PM

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called for the criminal prosecution of multiple former FBI and Justice Department officials after the release Friday of the Republican memo about surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser.

Gosar said in a statement posted to Twitter Friday that he will be co-authoring a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking the "criminal prosecution" of former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for their "illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA."

"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement.

(video)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rep-paul-gosar-calls-for-criminal-prosecution-of-former-top-fbi-doj-officials-after-release-of-nunes-memo/article/2647991
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I absolutely agree with Mr. Gosar!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

Good.  I assume the Congress is getting the ball rolling to get Rosenstein out of there.  Everything is going to have to come from a branch other than the executive to prevent its use against Trump until they get that Special Counsel hot mess shut down.  I assume yesterday was the first step in getting it done.

Oceander

Here puppies, have some scraps of red meat.  Woof-woof.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here puppies, have some scraps of red meat.  Woof-woof.

See, this is something on the other side of the line I said I'm on.  This is overplaying.  I also know Gosart is a major league dickhead, so I can safely say he's playing this without any regard to the facts.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:31:39 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

See, this is something on the other side of the line I said I'm on.  This is overplaying.  I also know Gosart is a major league dickhead, so I can safely say he's playing this without any regard to the facts.

Ah.  Thanks for that clarification.  I am not familiar with this guy.  I am hoping Congress gets this rolling quickly as I do want to see Rosenstein out of there as quickly as possible but done without the chance of it causing even more poo to be slung on Trump.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement.

More like. "I'm a nobody that has seen how Nunes has catapulted to the fore with a memo.  Therefore, I'm writing a letter, because I'm tired of just being an unnoticed 1/535th of the congressional pie."
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

Why the FISA memo could lead to perjury convictions of Comey & Co.
- http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/why_the_fisa_memo_could_lead_to_perjury_convictions_of_comey__co.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ah.  Thanks for that clarification.  I am not familiar with this guy.  I am hoping Congress gets this rolling quickly as I do want to see Rosenstein out of there as quickly as possible but done without the chance of it causing even more poo to be slung on Trump.

He ran as a rock-ribbed conservative, but the first thing he did in office was to sell out the local people on the CO river, including the Indians, in favor of his friends in the mining industry. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why the FISA memo could lead to perjury convictions of Comey & Co.
- http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/why_the_fisa_memo_could_lead_to_perjury_convictions_of_comey__co.html

That may certainly come to pass, and I'm hoping it does, but I'd stay away from that bandwagon until something has developed.  It's not time yet, and pushing for it now will only give the PTB an excuse to dismiss our concerns as "partisan."
I will NOT comply.

Offline anubias

He ran as a rock-ribbed conservative, but the first thing he did in office was to sell out the local people on the CO river, including the Indians, in favor of his friends in the mining industry.

Just reading his facebook page says much.   *****rollingeyes*****
He was the one that asked ICE to arrest the illegals coming to the SOTU.

https://www.facebook.com/repgosar/

Now I understand @Oceander ‘s comment.