Author Topic: OBAMA’S CROOKED AG Loretta Lynch Signed Off On EVERY FISA Request To Spy On Trump [video]  (Read 680 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Feb 3, 2018

The media went crazy when President Trump suggested that the former President, Barack Obama, ordered Trump Tower to be wire-tapped during the November 2016 election.

Watch the disgusting one-sided coverage of ABC News, who mocked President Trump for suggesting that President Obama “tapped” his phones.

(video)
https://100percentfedup.com/obamas-crooked-ag-loretta-lynch-signed-off-every-fisa-request-spy-trump/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

I think the evidence shows that people lied and failed to disclose the source of their information to FISA judges in order to get approval to conduct surveillance of Trump and those around him.

If lying to the FBI is a crime shouldn't those who lie directly, or by omission, to a judge be punishable as well? The FISA courts were setup to pursue foreign terrorists not American citizens.

People need to go to prison for this!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments - 18 USC 595

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien