Author Topic: Liberal Lunatics Come for Matrimony with “Husband”, “Wife” Outrage  (Read 362 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
February 2, 2018

The vile scourge of political correctness that has gripped the nation over the course of the last few decades is coming into an era of pure absurdity in 2018.

Of course, we have no one to blame for this except the liberal left and their divisive brand of partisan politicking.  Without their small, manageable factions of isolated voter demographics, progressives have an incredibly difficult time convincing the world at large of the merits of their mania.

So, instead of working to appeal to a large swath of America, the democratic identity splinters into guerrilla infantries, all with a specific demographic to conquer.  If the left can simply push a fringe group to split into two, they’ve hit the jackpot, gripping ever so tight to their newly formed voter group with one scaly paw while simply tightening their death grip on the original.

The current infatuation with gender that the left has displayed has now mutated into an attack on biology, anatomy, and tradition, as these semantic savages are ready to abolish the words “husband” and “wife”.

(more)
https://constitution.com/liberal-lunatics-come-matrimony-husband-wife-outrage/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This may be a good thing. The idiocy/lunacy of the Left is coming to a head. There is always a crescendo before the crash. The crazier they get, the more they push themselves out of normal society. I know they think that they are oh so sensitive, and oh so intellectual, and all that crap. And they are. But only their own little bubble world that they build around themselves. In the greater world, in the rest of the world, they are considered fanatical crazy people.

Let them continue on their path of self destruction. Once they push too hard with their crazy nonsense, even the people who currently tolerate and patronize them will rebel and crush all this stuff once and for all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.