Author Topic: JUST IN : FBI’s Rosenstein Threatened Intel Chair Nunes and House Intel Members [Video]  (Read 2085 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Whatever.  Making excuses for your human god again, I see.  It’s a pity you worship another human being.

Why do you have to keep starting these things that drag Moderators or the Site Owner in to remind us that personal insults to other posters are off limits?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

Why do you have to keep starting these things that drag Moderators or the Site Owner in to remind us that personal insults to other posters are off limits?

Just stating the facts. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why would classification stop them from stating they’d been threatened?

Because everything that happens is classified
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This needs to be stopped now, and hard.

To have an unelected bureaucrat demanding servitude by duly-elected members of Congress is unacceptable if we are to remain a country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Oceander

Funny how you won't condemn those who have shown and admitted they abused their power.

Yet you condemn Trump based on assumptions.

The reality is it's very difficult to fill thousands of jobs in a short time.   It's many time faster to use what is available for the short term.
That is a salient observation.

His replies to you demonstrate a house built on sand, nothing to contribute but trite rebuke.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nunes has looked stressed in the pictures I've seen of him.

This is why I haven't been critical of people like Issa and Gowdy. We have no idea what walls they may crash into when they try to get something done.
Recall over 900 FBI Files on leading Republicans? I think most of the GOP has been compromised for decades....and look where that person went.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
What a pathetic response.  Musta hit pretty close to home eh

@Oceander Oceander has made that ridiculous accusation one too many times.  I am going to save myself the trouble of arguing with the sick dude by putting him on ignore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.