Author Topic: Obama-Appointed Judge Makes Mockery of Law, Rules Illegals Have this ‘Constitutional’ Right  (Read 537 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Warner Todd Huston
January 31, 2018

In yet another example of a liberal judge warping the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law to give aide and comfort to illegal aliens and other subject to our immigration laws, an Obama-appointed judge in New York has ruled that criminal immigrants about to be deported have a “constitutional right” to say goodbye to family members and friends still residing in the U.S.

Sorry, no. Illegal aliens have no rights at all under the U.S. Constitution. Our founding document only pertains to legal U.S. citizens and in some cases legal immigrants. Not to immigrant criminals and people here without sanction.

What is this if not more evidence that these liberal judges don’t care anything about the rule of law but instead think their job is to pull legislation out of their rear end because it makes them feel good.

(more)
https://constitution.com/obama-appointed-judge-makes-mockery-law-rules-illegals-constitutional-right/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@Oceander

'git' is a British term which means idiot, buffoon, or moron. When I was in England for a couple of years, I was called a 'git' several times. I found that it was most commonly used when the British felt that I was behaving in a rude or uncouth way. For example, if you bumped into someone on the bus, then you are a git. If you dropped a cup of coffee in the coffee shop, spilling coffee everywhere, then you are a git.

It just basically means 'idiot' but in an awkward gauche way. BTW, many of the English people I met, call the Scots and the Irish 'git' just reflexively, for no specific reason. Just because they don't like them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

Constitution
By Warner Todd Huston
January 31, 2018

In yet another example of a liberal judge warping the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law to give aide and comfort to illegal aliens and other subject to our immigration laws, an Obama-appointed judge in New York has ruled that criminal immigrants about to be deported have a “constitutional right” to say goodbye to family members and friends still residing in the U.S.

Sorry, no. Illegal aliens have no rights at all under the U.S. Constitution. Our founding document only pertains to legal U.S. citizens and in some cases legal immigrants. Not to immigrant criminals and people here without sanction.

What is this if not more evidence that these liberal judges don’t care anything about the rule of law but instead think their job is to pull legislation out of their rear end because it makes them feel good.

(more)
https://constitution.com/obama-appointed-judge-makes-mockery-law-rules-illegals-constitutional-right/

I’ve heard this term all of my life.  It is the equivalent of “The best part of you ran down your mama’s leg.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This should be "pushed upward" in the courts immediately, as far as it will go.