Author Topic: BREAKING: Congress Investigating Mueller ‘Pitbull’ Andrew Weissmann For Media Leaks  (Read 581 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Gateway Pundit
by Cristina Laila
January 29, 2018

Dirty cop Robert Mueller’s right hand man and “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann is being investigated by Congress for media leaks.

Paul Sperry of the New York Post reported, “BREAKING: Congress investigating Mueller “pit bull” investigator Andrew Weissmann for media leaks. Weissmann held April 11 private presser w major media–week before CNN, WaPo,NYT reported FISA on Page bolstered by dossier”

Weissmann attended Hillary’s election night party in NYC”

(more)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-congress-investigating-mueller-pitbull-andrew-weissmann-media-leaks/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm sure this is trumps fault too
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Andrew Weisman destroyed so many lives going after Arthur Anderson. He's the worst example of our "justice" system.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

All the Rats are getting their due. I can't wait till this little jerk is disgraced and taking an early retirement.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The Gateway Pundit
by Cristina Laila
January 29, 2018

Dirty cop Robert Mueller’s right hand man and “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann is being investigated by Congress for media leaks.

Of course.  When you hear ‘pit bull’ you always picture a bespectacled, fuzzy haired dweeb with a man bag and triple soy latte.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

We need to start a dead pool and a pool on how many will actually be prosecuted.