Poll

Will the House Intelligence Committee Release the FISA Memo?

No
0 (0%)
Yes
7 (63.6%)
Only a very limited portion of the Memo will be revealed
2 (18.2%)
Information is too damaging and will be archived
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 04, 2018, 01:54:35 am

Author Topic: Will the House Intelligence Committee Release the FISA Memo? (Reopened)  (Read 2037 times)

Offline libertybele

The House Intelligence Committee meets at 5 p.m. today in the Capitol. The meeting will give the committee its first opportunity to vote on the question of releasing the so-called “FISA abuse” memo that has captured Washington’s attention in recent days  -  your thoughts.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 01:57:30 am by corbe »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: Will the House Intelligence Committee Release the FISA Memo?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 06:47:44 pm »
I think they're going to claim that not releasing the information is in the best interest of national security.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Will the House Intelligence Committee Release the FISA Memo?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 06:51:07 pm »
I dont think they have a choice.   We know it exists and there is enough information about it that we know its bad.   

This is yet another example how our government classifies data to keep Americans from knowing it, not to keep our enemies from knowing it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Will the House Intelligence Committee Release the FISA Memo? (Reopened)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 02:21:00 am »
I think there will be some redacting, if anything, to try to justify all their wailing and gnashing of teeth. (ie Cory Booker screaming treason)