Author Topic: ‘I’m All For It’: Dreamers Are Warming To The Idea Of Trump’s Wall  (Read 647 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
CHRIS WHITE
1:06 PM 01/27/2018

Many of the so-called Dreamers worried about their immigration status are starting to reconsider their opposition to a possible wall at the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a report Friday from the San Francisco Chronicle.

President Donald Trump’s wall at the border wouldn’t be so bad, some groups are now saying, so long as it means citizenship for the nearly 700,000 people brought into the country through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“If building a wall leads us to having citizenship, then I’m all for it,” Ana Rodriguez, who works at a daycare center in California, told reporters at the Chronicle. “The U.S. is what I know and that’s where I want to live my life — I want to be a part of it in full.”

Rodriguez and others like her are arguing about accepting a trade-off — giving Trump his wall in exchange for retaining DACA.  The Trump administration proposed a bill earlier this month offering citizenship to 1.8 million illegal immigrants in exchange for $25 billion for a border wall.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/dreamers-warm-to-trumps-wall/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Daily Caller
CHRIS WHITE
1:06 PM 01/27/2018

Many of the so-called Dreamers worried about their immigration status are starting to reconsider their opposition to a possible wall at the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a report Friday from the San Francisco Chronicle.

President Donald Trump’s wall at the border wouldn’t be so bad, some groups are now saying, so long as it means citizenship for the nearly 700,000 people brought into the country through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“If building a wall leads us to having citizenship, then I’m all for it,” Ana Rodriguez, who works at a daycare center in California, told reporters at the Chronicle. “The U.S. is what I know and that’s where I want to live my life — I want to be a part of it in full.”

Rodriguez and others like her are arguing about accepting a trade-off — giving Trump his wall in exchange for retaining DACA.  The Trump administration proposed a bill earlier this month offering citizenship to 1.8 million illegal immigrants in exchange for $25 billion for a border wall.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/dreamers-warm-to-trumps-wall/

Yeah, no s**t.  Because if they go through with this amnesty, the wall won't ever get built.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, no s**t.  Because if they go through with this amnesty, the wall won't ever get built.

We're on the hairy edge electorally as it is. A few million more registered democrats via an amnesty and they'll own this nation, lock stock & barrel.

Offline berdie

No it won't...1986 redux in my opinion. (:

Offline Frank Cannon

We're on the hairy edge electorally as it is. A few million more registered democrats via an amnesty and they'll own this nation, lock stock & barrel.

Not really. They are living is huge rat areas. All it means is the the shithole parts of the country will become more shitholier.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't believe the illegal cheerleaders on all the networks actually believe what they saying, but what the all say is that they are against the wall because it will not work. I have heard so many of them say this.

However, this is an obvious oxymoron. If 'the wall will not work', then why would they care about it? If it is the futile waste of money that they claim it is, then why all the uproar?

If they truly support illegal immigration, and the wall really won't work, then why wouldn't they support the wall? They should be happy that America will waste billions of dollars on something that is doomed to fail, that could be spent on border patrol or other initiatives which have proven to be effective.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.