Author Topic: THE “FREEDOM FIGHTER BANDIT” STRIKES AGAIN! [VIDEO]  (Read 387 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
THE “FREEDOM FIGHTER BANDIT” STRIKES AGAIN! [VIDEO]
« on: January 28, 2018, 03:01:02 am »

STEADFAST AND LOYAL
LAWRENCE CLOVERFIELD
JANUARY 27, 2018

Over the last few months she and a male accomplice have been robbing banks and as one Facebook commenter noted: “She taking Trump’s money and Giving it to all the immigrants. Power to the Queen”

It seems that somewhere out there in the Atlanta area she is seen as a modern-day Robin Hood figure though clearly she is mislead.

Though not everyone shares the same sentiment. “Well I think the cause is for her own good you know can’t be like Robin Hood take from the rich and give to the poor, wrong is wrong,” said Douglasville resident John Torrence.

“If they are robbing banks, they’re robbing banks. It doesn’t matter what their cause is they need to be caught,” said local resident Alan Ballingall.

(more)
https://steadfastandloyal.com/threats/freedom-fighter-bandit-strikes-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.